- Curaco island sightseeing shore excursion
- Visit both the west and east sides of the island
- See Queen Juliana Bridge, Blue Curacao Liquor Factory and Spanish Waters Bay
- Admire Chirstoffel National Park, Knip Beach and Jan Kok salt flats
- Learn about the island from your local guide
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Head towards the more populous east side of the island, past the Queen Juliana Bridge, one of the highest bridges in the world. Visit the Blue Curacao Liquor Factory, source of the neon blue hue of many tropical drinks. Stop for lunch in a local restaurant (own expense) before heading on to the western side of the island.
Historical fishing villages, hilly terrain and secluded beaches dominate the landscape on this side of the island. The land of three former plantations now host Shete Boca National Park, a 4,447-acre (1,800-hectare) nature preserve. Pause at the park to wander a bit on some of the coastal hiking trails and explore some of the eerie sea caves. Listen to the thundering waves as they crash into the limestone rock walls that line many of the park's secluded beaches.
Stop at the Jan Kok salt flats, part of the island's historically booming salt industry that date back to the 17th century. Visit Chirstoffel National Park and Knip Beach before heading back to the cruise port.