- Half-day ostrich farm and Hato Caves combo tour
- Take a ride on a safari Jeep at an ostrich farm
- Enjoy a chance to feed and ride an ostrich, the world’s biggest bird!
- See amazing natural formations inside Curacao's Hato Caves
- Hear narration from a knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Willemstad included
What You Can Expect
Learn about these interesting animals' development, from gigantic egg to massive bird. Climb aboard a safari jeep and tour the farm while your expert guide teaches you about this fascinating reptile-like bird.
Feed an ostrich while learning about how fast they can run and how far they can see. Then, if you're brave, you may even get the opportunity to ride one.
Climb back aboard your vehicle for the ride to Hato Caves on the northern side of the island. Take a 45-minute guided walk along a paved path through the caves and learn about the unusual limestone formations and their origins. Keep an eye out for the native iguanas and the reclusive long-nosed bats.
After your half-day adventure exploring Curacao's natural wonders, head back to your Willemstad hotel for drop-off.
Really fun nd educational day. Loved the ostrich farm tour, feedling and iteracting with the animals. Caves were very interesting as well. Good tour guides for both. Happy we planned this excursion.
It was a good tour and I enjoyed it.
Ostrich farm was really cool but we could've done without the cave tour. The caves were very hot and humid. Once you've seen one cave you've seen them all.