- Pisco sour-making lesson and market tour in Cusco
- Learn to make the perfect pisco sour, like a true local
- Stroll through the streets of Cusco and admire the colonial architecture
- Visit the market and get to know the Peruvian culture
- Choose your favorite pisco flavor as you try a few drinks in a nearby bar
- Sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills and become a pisco pro!
- Small group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personal experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pisco sour lesson was the best part
Our guide, Lilliana, was great and knew all the history of the town. The local market was an awesome addition to the tour and the climb up the hill to see the view after the sun set was phenomenal. The Pisco Sour bar was way better than I had expected and we had a blast learning how to make the local drinks.