- Pisco sour-making lesson and market tour in Cusco
- Learn to make the perfect pisco sour, like a true local
- Stroll through the streets of Cusco and admire the colonial architecture
- Visit the market and get to know the Peruvian culture
- Choose your favorite pisco flavor as you try a few drinks in a nearby bar
- Sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills and become a pisco pro!
- Small group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personal experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The guide was attentive to questions, suggested many photograph opportunities, and incorporated many sites into the tour. The tour was leisurely, and not conducted in a hurried way. Upon conclusion of the tour, I felt as though I had been introduced to the Cusco community.
Pisco sour lesson was the best part