Book and travel by July 27th, 2014 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Pisco sour-making lesson and market tour in Cusco
- Learn to make the perfect pisco sour, like a true local
- Stroll through the streets of Cusco and admire the colonial architecture
- Visit the market and get to know the Peruvian culture
- Choose your favorite pisco flavor as you try a few drinks in a nearby bar
- Sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills and become a pisco pro!
- Small group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personal experience
What You Can Expect
Our guide Lilliana took us to the food market near plaza san francisco. I think it was called santa Clara. We got to see the different animals parts, meet and vegetables. Our guide even bought us a prickly pear to try. I bought coca tea there and peruvian chocolate with quinoa.
We then went to the san blas area which is the artsy part. We didn't see many artisans due to the rain, but it was really great to see.
We finished up the tour at a bar called museo de pisco. The bartender amodeo demonstrated how to make a pisco sour then we got to make our own! We got behind the bar! It was really neat! After the tour i bought a bottle of pisco to take home with me!
Great tour of the marketplace and neighborhoods in Cusco; wonderful lesson on making and appreciating a Pisco Sour. I had a wonderful time!