- 2.5-hour night walking tour and pisco sour-making lesson in Cusco
- Stroll by Cusco Cathedral and La Compania church in Plaza de Armas
- Admire the artistry and masonry of Incan walls, including the 12-angled stone
- Walk through the village-like San Blas plaza and capture alluring city views
- Learn how to make a pisco sour, and choose your favorite pisco flavor by trying a few drinks at a nearby bar
- Sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills and become a pisco pro!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Follow your guide out of the square onto streets lined with remnants of Incan walls, gigantic blocks of granite fitting together perfectly without mortar, which stand side by side with colonial architecture. At the palace of Inca Roca, you’ll see fitted into the wall a 12-angled stone, a unique example of Incan masonry.
Continue up a hill to San Blas, a charming square with bohemian flair, and walk past artist studios, handicraft markets and glittering city views.
After the sightseeing, your pisco sour lesson begins. As you head to a bar specializing in this drink, listen as your guide tells your group about the beverage and its place in Peruvian history. At the bar, try a few different flavors of pisco, learn all about the distillation process and how this delicious cocktail is made. Finally, put on your mixologist hat and try your hand at making your very own pisco sour.
Sip your creation at the bar in central Cusco, where your tour concludes.
Best Pisco Sour you will have ever... Great experience for an evening in Cusco... Liliana made the trip as a tour guide. She had so much knowledge and took the time to answer questions.
We lucked out and ended up getting a one on one tour with the guide for this tour. The market tour was very interesting and the pisco sour lesson was great! Would definitely recommend for a less formal, fun tour of the city.