- Tipon, Piquillacta and Andahuaylillas half-day tour from Cusco
- See the terraces and aqueducts built 500 years ago in Tipon
- Visit the birthplace of the Wari people in Piquillacta
- Stop at the church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
After Tipon, you’ll visit the pre-Inca archaeological site of Piquillacta, the epicenter of the Wari culture. The Wari dominated a large part of Peru before being absorbed by the Inca Empire.
Your last stop will be at the colonial church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas. Built at the beginning of the 17th century, the interior of this church is decorated with polychrome ceilings, numerous paintings from the Cusco School, a majestic organ, as well as intricate silverwork and baroque altars. At the end of the tour, you'll be transported back to your Cusco hotel.