- Half-day tour from Cusco of its southern valley sites
- Explore the canals and terraces of the archeological site of Tipon
- Learn about the Incas' use and worship of water from your professional guide
- See centuries-old murals in the 16th-century church of Huaro
- Explore the Museum of Sacred Stones
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the small village of Huaro for a short stop to visit its 16th-century church, known for its remarkable murals by artist Tadeo Escalante. Then re-board your coach for the final stop of your tour – the Museum of Sacred Stones. With your guide, discover over 200 of the museum’s ancient geological artifacts. You'll see functional and utilitarian stones used on pipes, wheels and more as well as stones used for ceremonial purposes.
You’ll be back in Cusco and dropped off at your hotel in time to enjoy a full evening!