- Katakolon private shore excursion to Olympia
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Archaeological Site of Olympia
- Wander around the site of the original Olympic stadium
- See the site of the Temple of Zeus
- Enjoy free time in modern Olympia to shop or get a snack
- Private tour with knowledgeable guide ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Duke United States of ...
Taking a private tour is the best. Our guide was excellent. We explored the whole area learning all about the history and ancient Olympic Games. Our transportation to and from was excellent also, as small van and air conditioned.
Very interesting tour!
Tour guide very knowledgeable. Bus arrived early and so did we, once everybody turned up the tour started early but did not finish any earlier.
Excellent guide; very informative; easy to find the bus from the ship; small group made it more personal
The entrance price should have been included in the tour as much valuable time was wasted queuing up for tickets from the lone ticket seller when we arrived. There was no audio and the softly spoken tour guide was hard to hear, nor did she have a flag or other identifying object. We felt disappointed with this tour.