- Private shore excursion from the Katakolon port to Kourouta Beach
- Swim in the calm Ionian waters or sunbathe
- Take a walk along the pedestrian path
- Grab a snack in one of the numerous cafes
- Spend your time however you wish
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
The sandy beach has all you need to ensure you have a great day. Changing rooms are available for your convenience, and sunbeds and sunshades are available to rent (approx. 8 euros). You may sunbathe, go for a swim or walk along the shore. Explore the pedestrian path along the beach or grab a snack in one of the numerous bars – the choice is yours! A private local host will be with you to ensure you have a pleasant day at the beach and assist with anything you may require.
Kourouta beach has been awarded with the Blue Flag, a voluntary Eco-label given to clean beaches that are also safe and with an environment protection program in place.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Katakolon port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.