- Full-day tour with boat cruise on the Corroboree Billabong, from Darwin
- Learn about the ecology and history of the Mary River area at Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Hear informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide about the wildlife of the region
- Enjoy lunch on the boat cruise surrounded by beautiful wetlands
- Look for saltwater crocodiles and a variety of colorful birds during your boat cruise
- Includes round-trip transportation from Darwin with hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Our guide, Murray, gave us a steady stream of information about Darwin and its surrounds while driving down the road to Corroboree Billabong. On the boat, he was quick to spot--and follow or stop as indicated--numerous birds and crocs. We were lucky that a dead water buffalo had attracted a large number of crocs, so we got many close-up views of the big creatures. The lunch provided was healthy and delicious--salad and cold cuts. This trip was a highlight of our trip to Darwin!
Fabulous trip. We loved it! Murray was a great guide, informative and interesting. He certainly seemed to be very much in touch with the local flora, fauna and birdlife. The cruise gets a very positive YES from us.
Worth the time to see the sights and get very close to some very large crocs.
It made my whole trip to Darwin worth it!
For those with just a day to spare, this is a good tour with lots of wildlife to see and not much time in a bus or troopie. Our guide was most informative and entertaining. Great fresh salad for lunch with dietary needs taken into account.