- Full-day tour with boat cruise on the Corroboree Billabong, from Darwin
- Learn about the ecology and history of the Mary River area at Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Hear informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide about the wildlife of the region
- Enjoy lunch on the boat cruise surrounded by beautiful wetlands
- Look for saltwater crocodiles and a variety of colorful birds during your boat cruise
- Includes round-trip transportation from Darwin with hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
It made my whole trip to Darwin worth it!
For those with just a day to spare, this is a good tour with lots of wildlife to see and not much time in a bus or troopie. Our guide was most informative and entertaining. Great fresh salad for lunch with dietary needs taken into account.