- Full-day tour with boat cruise on the Corroboree Billabong, from Darwin
- Learn about the ecology and history of the Mary River area at Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Hear informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide about the wildlife of the region
- Enjoy lunch on the boat cruise surrounded by beautiful wetlands
- Look for saltwater crocodiles and a variety of colorful birds during your boat cruise
- Includes round-trip transportation from Darwin with hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
Fabulous trip. We loved it! Murray was a great guide, informative and interesting. He certainly seemed to be very much in touch with the local flora, fauna and birdlife. The cruise gets a very positive YES from us.
Worth the time to see the sights and get very close to some very large crocs.