- Enjoy 360-degree viewing of Australia's largest saltwater crocodiles at Darwin's Crocosaurus Cove
- Witness the Big Croc feed and daily educational talks at Crocosaurus Cove
- Swim alongside Northern Territory juvenile saltwater crocodiles
- Meet and feed the reptiles at Crocosaurus Cove including some of the most venomous snakes in the world
- Photo opportunities with resident celebrity crocodile Burt from the iconic Australian film 'Crocodile Dundee'
What You Can Expect
You’ll have the opportunity to get up-close and swim with juvenile crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove in a safe and unique swimming enclosure. Or partake in a feeding frenzy from a platform above, as you dangle a piece of buffalo meat from your fishing line to the hungry crocs below.
Plan ahead and make the most of your day at Crocosaurus Cove by referring to activities on offer, as outlined on the Daily Schedule list below. A licensed café and souvenir shop are also located within Crocosaurus Cove for your convenience.
- Meet the Reptiles - Reptile House 10am, 4:30pm
- Meet the Crocodiles - First Floor, Juvenile Area ALL DAY
- Fish Feeding - Aquarium Stairs 11am, 3:30pm
- Big Croc Feeding - First Floor 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Bite Force - Food Court, First Floor 11:30am, 2:30pm
- Reptile Feeding - Reptile House 12:30pm
- Swim with the Crocs - First Floor, Juvenile Area ALL DAY
- Turtle Feeding - 4pm
- Nocturnal Reptile Feeding - Reptile House 5pm
- Fishing for Crocs - 5:45pm
WING TAI DONALD W
My wife, 2 yound children and myself had visited Crocosaurus Cove on 29 Nov 13 and we enjoyed our time there. Besides the crocodile and other animal shows, what left a lasting impression on all 4 of us was a staff by the name of Phil who conducted the snake and reptile show with an assistant. Phil was energizing, humorous and most of all, humble despite his vast knowledge of the snakes and reptiles that he handled. He was also very hospitable and fair - he invited not only my family but as many other visitors as possible to handle some of the creatures (with care!) during the reptile show. We were very thankful to be given the opportunity to do so. While I cannot speak for the other visitors, my family told me that they had learnt a lot from Phil's lively sharing and it made our stay at the Cove and in DARWIN a highly memorable and academic one. For all potential visitors, please try not to miss Phil's reptile show.
Good place to view reptiles in the centre of Darwin.