- Darwin combo tour with Territory Wildlife Park, eco-cruise and city tour
- Enjoy four hours of free time to explore Territory Wildlife Park
- Get up close to saltwater crocodiles!
- View the amazing aquarium with 24 different exhibits
- Take an eco-cruise down the Blackmore River
- See the watery grave of Darwin's first shipwreck
- Wander the botanical gardens
- Tour the city sights of Darwin
See Darwin’s marine life on a stroll through the aquarium viewing tunnel, view crocodiles up close, and watch the birds of prey display in the aviaries. Or take a guided walk for an overview of the Northern Territory’s wildlife and their habitats.
Next, take a 1.5-hour cruise across Darwin Harbour to Stokes Hill Wharf, and experience Darwin’s mangrove environment on a cruise on the Blackmore River. You’ll visit a crocodile trap, see how mud crabs are caught in pots, pass the site of historic shipwrecks and witness the waterway’s birdlife and wildlife first hand.
Complete your day of Darwin’s highlights with a city sights tour, taking in a visit to the city’s Chinese Temple and a walk through the beautiful orchids and bromeliads of the Botanic Gardens. You’ll also visit East Point Military Precinct, see the bustling wharf area and visit Darwin’s Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, known for its cyclone Tracey exhibition and Aboriginal art collection.