- See the salties (saltwater crocodiles) up close at Crocosaurus Cove
- Discover the history of Darwin and its indigenous heritage
- Enjoy lunch at a favorite local restaurant
- Take a guided city tour of Darwin’s highlights
- Enjoy a sunset cruise with an indigenous host (if option selected)
After lunch at the Crocosaurus Cove’s Tap Bar (included), relax on a comprehensive Darwin city tour. The guided tour takes you past the Chinese Temple and into the Botanic Gardens for a stroll among the orchids and cycads. You’ll visit historic sites such as the East Point Military Precinct, and contemporary hubs like the Stokes Hill Wharf marina. You’ll also pay a visit to the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, to see its collection of Aboriginal art and history.
To end this special day in Darwin, upgrade to include a sunset cruise with an Aboriginal guide for an interactive indigenous experience. The cruise takes you out to a sandbar in the harbor, and includes hands-on traditional skills such as spear throwing, playing the didgeridoo and making Aboriginal crafts.