- Darwin Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit Waterfront Precinct, Darwin Military Museum, Cullen Bay Marina, Doctors Gully and Crocosaurus Cove
- Get on and off at 10 convenient stops around Darwin
- Choice of 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Both tickets include 60-minute and 90-minute tours
- Listen to a informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The hop-on hop-off tour is an excellent introduction to Darwin and the commentary is very informative. With fantastic views from the top of the bus and strategically placed stops around the city, this is a great way to explore Darwin at your own pace.
What You Can Expect
The 60-minute morning tour departs every 30 minutes, stopping at 10 convenient locations around Darwin. The extended 90-minute tour departs every 45 minutes and includes East Point Reserve and an additional stop at the the Military Museum.
You can hop on and off as many times as you like to explore Darwin's main attractions including Crocosaurus Cove, Doctors Gully, Cullen Bay Marina, Darwin Military Museum and the Waterfront Precinct.
The bus drivers were so knowledgeable and helpful, they made the tour truly memorable
We thoroughly enjoyed our Hop-on Hop-off Experience. Found the commentary interesting. It was clear and precise. Great way to experience Darwin when only have a couple of days in the City. Annette