- Darwin hop-on hop-off bus shore excursion
- See fabulous views of Darwin from the open top of a double-decker bus
- Visit the Waterfront Precinct, Military Museum, Cullen Bay Marina, Doctor’s Gully and Crocosaurus Cove
- Get on and off at 11 convenient stops, including the cruise ship terminal
- Choose from 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tickets
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The hop-on hop-off bus tour allows you to explore Darwin at your own pace while your ship is in port. The commentary is very informative and you will have fantastic views from the top of the bus. Be sure to bring a hat, sunscreen and of course, your camera.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Smith St Mall
- Doctors Gully
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Cullen Bay Jetty
- SKYCITY Casino
- Mindil Beach Sunset Market
- George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
- Darwin Military Museum
- Parap, a suburb of Darwin
- Darwin Waterfront Precinct
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour! It was a great way to get an overview of the city and be able to stop and enjoy some of the sites too. The narrative was Aussie style entertainment and we loved it!
Loved Darwin and quite frankly, this tour bus took us to all of the main attractions there. We really needed more time and that was the only unfortunate thing. Bus drivers were all friendly and informative and gave us good advice when needed. Would definitely do again and certainly hope to see Darwin again
Although the weather was very very hot and humid, we thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Thank you
Perfect - anytime again. Thank you !
Excellent laid back tour. When a shower of rain hit us the driver stopped the bus for everybody to come downstairs out of the rain.
Loved the Hop on Hop off bus, was a great way to see Darwin, great drivers good bus, a lot of fun was had that day .
What great value for money and the commentary was very interesting with 90minute one. it gave us time to review where we wanted to go on the next trip around. Excellent
The bus tour passed a very short walk from the cruise terminal and took a comprehensive trip around Darwin to various museums and attractions. A good way to get an overview of Darwin especially when your time in Darwin is short.
Anthony W Australia
A great way to see Darwin Carmel and I did the round trip then went back and visited the places we marked down
Sachi E USA
Great way to see Darwin. Buses came right on time and the drivers were very helpful and friendly.