- Darwin hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- See fabulous views of Darwin from the open top of a double-decker bus
- Visit the Waterfront Precinct, Military Museum, Cullen Bay Marina, Doctor’s Gully and Crocosaurus Cove
- Get on and off at 11 convenient stops, including the cruise ship terminal
- Choose from 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tickets
- Not covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The hop-on hop-off bus tour allows you to explore Darwin at your own pace while your ship is in port. The commentary is very informative and you will have fantastic views from the top of the bus. Be sure to bring a hat, sunscreen and of course, your camera.
What You Can Expect
The 60-minute morning tour departs every 30 minutes. The extended 90-minute afternoon tour departs every 45 minutes, and includes East Point Reserve and an additional stop at the Military Museum.
You can hop on and off as many times as you like to explore Darwin's main attractions including Crocosaurus Cove, Doctor's Gully, Cullen Bay Marina, Darwin Military Museum and the Waterfront Precinct.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Darwin. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
The bus tour passed a very short walk from the cruise terminal and took a comprehensive trip around Darwin to various museums and attractions. A good way to get an overview of Darwin especially when your time in Darwin is short.
A great way to see Darwin Carmel and I did the round trip then went back and visited the places we marked down