- Darwin sunset dinner cruise aboard a traditional fishing ketch
- Enjoy fresh caught seafood and steak cooked to order by your onboard chef
- Bring your own drinks aboard to accompany your meal, with glasses and ice provided by your hosts
- Relax in spacious shaded seating on one of three decks
- Catch a colorful sunset along the coastline of Darwin
What You Can Expect
Begin your 4-course dinner with a selection of tasty homemade dips, followed by the Northern Territory's freshest seafood. Savor hearty banana prawns, hot-smoked Spanish mackerel (the boat’s signature dish) or sample freshly shucked Coffin Bay oysters. For your main course, you’ll choose from a scotch fillet steak or the wild fish catch of the day, accompanied by a selection of salads and breads. To finish, you’ll be served a delicious homemade dessert and your choice of espresso coffee or tea.
You are welcome to bring your own drinks aboard; the staff will be happy to provide you with glasses, ice and eskies (coolers) at no extra cost. There is also a bar on board where you can purchase drinks.
While enjoying your meal, you’ll hear occasional commentary from your hosts about the sights that you pass on Darwin’s shores. You’ll want to have your camera ready for the spectacular sunset as you cruise through the tropical air of northern Australia.
After three hours cruising off the Darwin coastline, you’ll be returned to the dock.