- Litchfield National Park small-group day trip from Darwin
- Swim in outback waterholes, rock pools and streams
- Travel through the outback landscape and see impressive termite mounds
- Explore the Florence and Wangi waterfalls
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Just before entering Litchfield National Park, take a guided tour to see the massive Magnetic and Cathedral termite mounds soaring 20 feet (6 meters) into the air. These amazing insect habitats are made up of intricate arches, tunnels and chimneys, which can be easily viewed from a series of nearby boardwalks.
Continuing into Litchfield National Park, you’ll explore the park’s streams and sandstone escarpments, and enjoy a swim in Florence and Wangi waterfalls (seasonal) and enjoy a barbecue lunch. Then watch waterfalls cascade into Buley Rockhole, a series of falls and holes offering ideal spots to swim and relax, before returning to Darwin in the early evening.
Reviewed by Lois S, Australia, April 2013
a very enjoyable day with a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by Lisa, May 2013
Very beautiful nature and that's it. Guide doesn't know what to be on time and how to drive. And bus... it was really bad, not comfortable at all, very very old.