- Litchfield National Park small-group day trip from Darwin
- Swim in outback waterholes, rock pools and streams
- Travel through the outback landscape and see impressive termite mounds
- Explore the Florence and Wangi waterfalls
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Just before entering Litchfield National Park, take a guided tour to see the massive Magnetic and Cathedral termite mounds soaring 20 feet (6 meters) into the air. These amazing insect habitats are made up of intricate arches, tunnels and chimneys, which can be easily viewed from a series of nearby boardwalks.
Continuing into Litchfield National Park, you’ll explore the park’s streams and sandstone escarpments, and enjoy a swim in Florence and Wangi waterfalls (seasonal) and enjoy a barbecue lunch. Then watch waterfalls cascade into Buley Rockhole, a series of falls and holes offering ideal spots to swim and relax, before returning to Darwin in the early evening.