- Full-day hike to one of Colorado's famed 14,000-foot peaks!
- Depending on mountain, make a 5-10 mile trek with elevation gains of 3,000-4,000 feet
- Earn bragging rights for climbing a 14er
- Admire the amazing panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains from the top
- Advanced-level hike
- All necessary equipment, deli lunch, snacks and drinks are included
- Round-trip transport from the greater Denver area
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Denver hotel, head west toward the base of the peak your guide has chosen based on the day’s weather conditions and your level of experience. This tour is designed for advanced hikers with at least moderate physical ability, as you will hike 5-10 miles (8-16 kilometers) with steep elevation gains of 3,000-4,000 feet (914-1,219 meters).
As you ascend the mountain, soak in the surrounding scenery of forests, native Colorado plants and wildlife, and impressive rock formations. Take breaks with provided snacks, water, and a picnic lunch. When you reach the summit of the 14er, breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy the reward for your hard work with stunning panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains and scenic valleys below.