- Caribbean cooking experience in Roseau
- Learn about traditional Caribbean cooking with a local chef
- Use native produce to make your own dishes in an open-air kitchen set in the rainforest
- Enjoy Creole fish, coconut rice and other specialties
- Choose either a morning or afternoon class
- Round-trip transfer from central Roseau included
What You Can Expect
When you arrive, meet your hostess, who will introduce you to the herbs and fresh organic produce that will go into your dishes. Then take your place in the open-air kitchen and begin your cooking lesson!
Finish your experience by sitting down to dine on your creations, accompanied by dessert, fruit and rum punch. Your class ends with the drive back to the Roseau Bayfront.