- Roseau cooking experience shore excursion
- Learn about traditional Caribbean cuisine with a local cook
- Create your own dishes in an open-air kitchen set in the rainforest
- Work with local herbs and produce
- Dine on Creole fish, coconut rice and other specialties
- Pickup and drop-off from the Roseau Bayfront included
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival, meet your hostess, who will introduce you to the herbs and fresh organic produce that will go into your dishes. Then take your place in the open-air kitchen and begin your cooking lesson!
Make traditional Caribbean dishes from scratch — such as Creole fish, rice and peas in coconut milk, and fresh garden salad — and learn a bit about their significance in Dominican culture. Take some time to stroll around the property, if you wish, and admire the panoramic views of the mountains and Caribbean Sea.
Finish your experience by sitting down with your fellow chefs to enjoy your food, accompanied by dessert, fruit and rum punch. Your class ends with the drive back to the Roseau port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Roseau port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.