- Full-day Abu Dhabi city tour
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, Abu Dhabi’s grand mosque
- Explore the Sheikh Zayed Center
- Explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and see a recreated Bedouin camp
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The MosquePhoto by: Allen D
- IMG_5894Photo by: Allen D
- IMG_5890Photo by: Allen D
- IMG_5886Photo by: Allen D
- IMG_5884Photo by: Allen D
- Standing outside the Mosque ...Photo by: Amarjit B
- Eight largestPhoto by: noel b
- Sheikh Zayed Grand MosquePhoto by: VASILIKI T
- Outside of the mosquePhoto by: Shyn-Li T
Australia, 04 2009
- Inside of the mosquePhoto by: Shyn-Li T
Australia, 04 2009
What You Can Expect
As you travel around town, listen to stories about the city and its sights such as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, or the grand mosque, as it’s more simply known. Head inside to learn about the monument and marvel at its sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, making it one of the world’s largest mosques.
Hop back inside your minivan and travel the short distance to the Sheikh Zayed center, where the late Sheikh's work is remembered. See memorabilia of the Shiekh including his hunting rifles and his vehicles. Also learn about how the Sheikh travelled around the world and formed the Emirates as we know them today.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before heading to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases everyday life in the city prior to the discovery of oil. Stroll around at leisure and admire recreated souks and a traditional Bedouin camp complete with goat-hair tents.
Finish your tour with a drive past the Dhow Yard where wooden ships are built using time-honored methods, and then head back to Dubai where you will say your goodbyes to your guide at the start point.
THe trip was nice. Very interesting the mosque visit. I just recommend it.
kumar was excellent tour guide. great tour. enjoyed abu dhabi alot.
Completely worth it for the mosque!! Our guide was great and knowledgeable. It was the perfect amount of time to just get a taste of Abu Dhabi if you have a short period of time. Definitely worth it!
Lovely trip. We were guided by Ana and she was very knowledgeable, explaining details about locals as well as places we visited.
Great tour seeing the grand mosque and experiencing Abu Dhabi. A must do when visiting UAE. The local tour company and Travel is great.
What a great time we had amazing to do and see.
We both love doing this tour, it's amazing to see loved every minute of it a must to do and see.
This tour was 5. Our guide explained all the things very well.
Amazing. great tour, very informative, plenty of time to enjoy the mosque. drive around the city pleasant and tour guide very informative. Visit to the Village nice.. great photo shots spot. and the Museum interesting.
Nice tour. Typical Viator quality tour, always great.
This tour was amazing!