- Full-day Abu Dhabi city tour with a private guide
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, Abu Dhabi’s grand mosque
- See traditional craftwork in action at Abu Dhabi’s Women’s Handicraft Centre
- Pose for photos in front of Qasr al-Husn, the city’s oldest building
- Explore Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and see a recreated Bedouin camp
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you travel around town, listen to stories about the city and its sights such as Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan Mosque, or the grand mosque, as it’s more simply known. Head inside to learn about the monument and marvel at its sheer size and grandeur. The stunning building can accommodate some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, making it one of the world’s largest mosques.
Hop back inside your minivan and travel the short distance to the Women’s Handicraft Centre, where local arts and crafts are showcased. Watch local ladies making traditional handicrafts, and hear how the center was established to provide job opportunities for women in the region as well as to preserve local heritage.
After exploring the center, travel through the streets to one of Abu Dhabi’s oldest buildings, Qasr al-Husn. Built in the 18th century, the eye-catching white palace was the setting for the city’s governance until as recently as the 1960s. Stop for photos outside Qasr al-Husn, and then continue along the waterfront Corniche with its famous white-sand beach.
Enjoy a break for lunch (own expense) before heading to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, an open-air museum that showcases everyday life in the city prior to the discovery of oil. Stroll around at leisure and admire recreated souks and a traditional Bedouin camp complete with goat-hair tents.
Finish your tour with a drive past the Dhow Yard where wooden ships are built using time-honored methods, and then head back to Dubai where you will say your goodbyes to your guide at the start point.