- Full-day coach tour of Abu Dhabi’s development and architecture from Dubai
- Learn about the city’s transformation from fishing port to innovative metropolis with your guide
- Visit several exciting developments including Masdar City, Yas Island and Saadiyat Island
- Discover high-profile attractions such as Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and the visitor center at Manarat Al Saadiyat
- Enjoy photo stops at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the impressive UAE Pavilion, a recyclable building
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
In an effort to catch up with its glamorous big sister Dubai, Abu Dhabi has benefited from heavy investment in architectural innovation, and the city now boasts an ever-expanding skyline. Hear little-known Abu Dhabi facts from your guide as you travel around town.
Pass Jebel Ali Port, one of the world’s largest man-made harbors, and then travel to the city’s outskirts for a visit to Masdar City: a multibillion dollar residential and renewable energy project that’s attracted interest from architects around the world.
Travel onward to Yas Island and stroll around the artificial island and leisure park. The lavish-looking Yas Viceroy Hotel on the Yas Marina F1 circuit makes for a perfect photo stop! Continue to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the world’s first Ferrari-designed motorsport theme park. While your itinerary doesn’t allow time for rides, the visit offers insight into the type of high-profile attractions now in Abu Dhabi. Shop for Ferrari souvenirs if you wish, and enjoy free time for lunch in town (own expense).
In the afternoon, visit the second man-made island of your tour: Saadiyat Island. Home to contemporary museums and a performing arts center, the island showcases the city’s cultural ambitions. Stop for a photo by UAE Pavilion — an award-winning recyclable building — and head inside the visitor center at Manarat Al Saadiyat to see scale models and a short video about Abu Dhabi’s future development plans.
Return to the mainland for photos outside Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi’s gleaming-white marble place of worship. Finally, finish your tour with the return drive to Dubai and drop-off at your hotel.