- Full-day tour of Al Ain from Dubai with an expert guide
- Visit the UAE’s ‘Garden City’, famed for its green parks and gardens
- Enjoy scenic views of the Hajar Mountains on the UAE-Oman border
- View the Bronze Age relics at the Hili Archaeological Park
- Visit Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- See the camel market, Jebel Hafeet hot springs, and the falaj channels of Al Ain Oasis
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
EXCELLECT TOUR, WELL INFORMED GUIDE.
Very interesting and exotic trip in Al Ain with many well organized tours . The guide was very knowledgeable and efficient. Thank you to him and his team. A beautiful day and a lot of memories.
It was an eventful trip overall. It was a little long drive but to get to see the country side was a welcome change. Our guide Yana was very knowledgable.
Nice cultural experience. Learned lots and was in the middle of the dessert and got to see what an oasis looks like.
Amazing day trip, must go!
Very interesting tour
Excellent !!! The guide and driver were most knowledgeable and willing to help in any way. Every phase of this trip was perfedt
Al Ain is just beautiful. I really enjoyed the tour.
MOSHIUR and SHAMMI
The Al Ain tour started off with full sun above the sky. Owe tour guide was very informed, it was like he was a human wikipedia. The city is Known as the Garden City. \We went to the Al Ain Museum was very interesting, this is one of the most important museums in the UAE. Then we went to a traditional falaj irrigation system were fresh spring water is found. Great Tour.
$55.79 Save $5.66