Introductory offer! Book before March 4, 2014, and save 10% on the recommended retail price.
- Breakfast experience in the desert with transport by vintage Land Rover or Mercedes-Benz G-Class from Dubai
- Look out for wildlife such as Arabian gazelles while traveling through Dubai Desert Conservation Range
- Stop at a desert camp in the grounds of a royal residence and meet your Bedouin host
- Learn about Emirati cuisine and discover time-honored recipes for traditional dishes
- Stretch your legs on a stroll around the camp and try riding a camel, if you wish
- Feast on a tasty traditional breakfast of bread, sweet noodles and pancakes with Arabic coffee
What You Can Expect
Head through Dubai Desert Conservation Range, looking out for wildlife such as Arabian gazelles and oryx, and then stop in a Bedouin-inspired camp in the grounds of a private royal residence. Hop out of your Jeep to meet your Bedouin host and take a seat at your shared table in the camp.
Before breakfast starts, chat with your host about desert life and discover little-known facts about traditional Emirati cuisine. Learn about the typical breakfast dishes that are eaten and hear of generations-old recipes that are still used today. Sit back and relax with a strong Arabic coffee, or perhaps stretch your legs on a stroll around the camp. You can even try riding a camel, if you wish!
Return back to your table to see your breakfast being cooked, and then feast on a traditional breakfast bread with balaleet (sweet noodles) and chbaab (pancakes), washed down with mugs of Arabic coffee, of course.
After relaxing over your breakfast, bid your host a fond farewell, and then hop back inside your vehicle. Travel back to Dubai, and finish your experience with a drop-off at your hotel in the afternoon.