- Hop-on hop-off Big Bus sightseeing tour of Dubai by open-top bus
- Create your own personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Dubai at leisure
- See top Dubai attractions including Al Fahidi Fort, Gold Souk and Jumeirah Beach Park
- Hop on and off as many times as you like on three different routes around Dubai
- Make use of additional benefits such as an Arabian cruise, Wafi discount card and Dubai walking tour
- Choose from a 24- or 48-hour pass to suit your independent sightseeing schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- SeepferdchenPhoto by: Eva N
- Souk al MadinatPhoto by: Dijana M
- Dubai MuseumPhoto by: Dijana M
- Hop on at Dubai Mall stationPhoto by: Dijana M
- The CreekPhoto by: Dijana M
- DubaiPhoto by: Otto W
- dow tripPhoto by: Edward James G
- Egypt comes to DubaiPhoto by: Sandra S
- Atlantis on Hop on hop off ...Photo by: Sandra S
- Dubai by nightPhoto by: crossy
- Atlantas Resort HotelPhoto by: DAVID L
Australia, 07 2013
- Red Route Bus StopPhoto by: Andrew M
- On Top of the World : Burj ...Photo by: Andrew S
South Africa, 12 2012
- SAM_4490Photo by: Patrick R
- AtlantisPhoto by: dazzzzler
- City Centre where we change ...Photo by: dazzzzler
- The skyscrapers at duskPhoto by: dazzzzler
- A mosque by the road sidePhoto by: dazzzzler
- DSC03965Photo by: Latifah M
- Atlantis hotelPhoto by: babcia
United Kingdom, 11 2011
What You Can Expect
Enjoy 360-degree views of the sights and hop on and hop off at any of 19 stops along different routes. Plus, stay aboard and repeat your circuits any number of times during your chosen ticket time — either 24 hours or 48 hours.
Included in your ticket is a range of enjoyable extras, including entry to Dubai Museum and the interesting Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House; together with a dhow (Arabian wooden boat) cruise along Dubai Creek. See the Itinerary for a list of additional benefits.
City Tour or Red Route (1-hour and 45 minute-full-loop duration):
• Dubai Creek abra (water taxi) station
• Gold Souk
• Spice Souk
• Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
• Bur Dubai old souk
• Dubai Museum
• Dubai Creek Walk
• Al Khor Park, Dubai Creek
• WAFI Shopping Mall
• Bur Juman Shopping Mall
Beach Tour or Blue Route (2.5-hour full-loop duration):
• Dubai Mall
• Mall of the Emirates
• Atlantis The Palm, Jumeirah
• Madinat Souk Jumeirah
• Jumeirah Open Beach
• Jumeirah Beach Park
• Mercato Shopping Mall
• Jumeirah Mosque
• WAFI shopping mall
- Mall of the Emirates (changing point)
- Dubai Mall (changing point)
- Old Town
- Dubai Fountain
- City Walk
- Union House
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Kite Beach
- Jumeirah Public Beach
- Burj Al Arab
- Souk Madinat (changing point)
- Palm View Beach
- Atlantis the Palm
- Itihad Park
Arabian Dhow Cruise Creek and Marina (1 hour):
See the sights of Dubai Creek from a traditional dhow boat while learning about the history of the famous stretch of water. See where the city’s sea merchants have traded for centuries and marvel at the traditional and modern buildings that comprise the international face of Dubai that you see today. Sail to the mouth of the creek to admire stunning views of the Arabian Gulf before returning to the quay where you can reboard your hop-on hop-off bus, if you wish. Complementary refreshments are available on board.
Sharjah Tour (3.5 hours; only available with 48-hour ticket):
Enjoy an open-top bus tour of Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, and learn all about the area’s important landmarks, historical sites and rich cultural heritage from your onboard guide. The sightseeing tour includes photo stops at the heritage area, traditional museums and interesting art displays. A visit to the iconic Blue Souk, which houses some 600 shops selling traditional arts and crafts, is also included.
Wafi Welcome Card:
Use your Welcome Card at Wafi shopping mall in Dubai to enjoy savings of up to 20 percent on purchases at select outlets.
Make use of an air-conditioned shuttle service between Dubai Festival City and Wafi shopping mall. The service runs daily, on the hour from 10am to 7pm.
Entrance to Dubai Museums:
Hop off and explore the archeological exhibit of the Dubai Museums in the Al Fahidi District, detailing local settlements back to 2000 BC, an architectural marvel and museum of pre-oil times.
It rained in Dubai very rare the day I took this tour, which spoiled the hopping off part of the tour. I was glad there was seating down below with big windows. Everyone was friendly and helpful, especially the woman working at the mall, signing people up for the tour and directing people where to stand or sit to wait for the bus. The drivers were also very polite and didn't take risks in traffic, which I appreciated.
The only negative thing I can say about the bus tour is that the dialog on the ear sets in between sites was the same on each line. The history of Dubai is fascinating and it would have been interesting if they didn't repeat the same story on each line.
Because I didn't get off the bus, except to change bus lines, I was able to stay on the bus and see all 3 lines in one day. I enjoyed it and would recommend it to friends who may be visiting Dubai soon.
I loved Dubai, so modern and clean. I was traveling alone, and as a single female felt very safe and protected. I wish I could have stayed a few more days to explore, once the rain stopped.
et must, for at se Dubai
Its a great way to see the town ! We made a whole circle without hop-off just to see everything..I strongly recommend
Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent value for money. Not to be missed if you prefer independence rather than organised tours.
I would definitely recommend Hop on Hop off bus to people who would like to see the highlights of Dubai in a short time. 24 h ticket is not enough to see everything because the traffic is slow and crowded. There are three main tours and if you would really like to see everything without running around like crazy purchase 48 h. Still you will save lots of money and time with this bus. There is also a night tour, but anyway it gets dark around 6 pm so you don't need to purchase that one if you just want to see the light of Dubai at night. You will get water, the booklet with some discounts and the earphones to listen about the history and attractions. Enjoy :
Comprehensive tour of Dubai with 3 different routes. Courteous and friendly staff
Great way to see Dubai. Free bottles water. Comentary in many languages. Could have used more than 2 days to make the most of the extras included.
Great experience,friendly staff,plenty cold water. Recomment this for any visitor to Dubai,great way to see the place. We found one day not enough to do it all .
This tour was amazing!
this was our best idea to do it first!!!!!!
ticket for 24 or 48 houres best way to go and see everything!!!!!