Book this Super Saver and save up to 14% compared to booking the two tours separately!
- Dubai and Abu Dhabi Super Saver combining two hop-on hop-off Big Bus tours over two days
- Combine two best-selling UAE tours at a discounted rate
- Enjoy 24 hours of sightseeing in Dubai, followed by 24 consecutive hours of Abu Dhabi sightseeing
- See top UAE attractions including Al Fahidi Fort in Dubai and Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
- Hop on and off as many times as you like on different routes around the two cities
- Make use of additional benefits such as an Arabian cruise in Dubai and entrance to Abu Dhabi Sky Tower at Marina Mall
What You Can Expect
Start exploring by using a Super Saver hop-on hop-off ticket that covers both cities. Simply use your ticket in Dubai for your first 24 hours of sightseeing, and then use your ticket in Abu Dhabi for your consecutive 24 hours of sightseeing on the day of your choice. A round-trip shuttle service between the two cities is also available with the ticket upon reservation in destination. In each city, travel around by open-top, double-decker Big Bus and enjoy unbeatable views as you explore using a choice of different routes.
In addition to unlimited circuits on the buses each day, your tour ticket also includes a range of ‘extras’ including admission to Dubai Museum and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House, and an Arabian dhow cruise. In Abu Dhabi, use your ticket to enter Sky Tower, one of the city’s best vantage points. See the Itinerary for more information and a full list of additional benefits.
Dubai City Tour or Red Route (full-loop duration of 1 hour 45 minutes):
- BurJuman shopping mall
- Wafi City shopping mall
- Dubai Creek Park (Al Khor Park)
- Dubai Creek Walk
- Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum)
- Dubai Old Souk
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House
- Gold Souk
- Dubai Spice Souk
- Abra station
- Wafi City shopping mall
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Mercato shopping mall
- Jumeirah Beach Park
- Jumeirah public beach
- Madinat Souk in Jumeirah
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel and Resort in Jumeirah
- Mall of the Emirates shopping mall
- The Dubai Mall
- Marina Mall
- Etihad Towers
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Mall
- Saadiyat Island (resort and exhibition center)
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Central Souk
- Al Markaziyah Gardens
- Public beach
- Abu Dhabi Heritage village
Abu Dhabi Island Tour (full-loop duration of 2 hours)
- F1 Curcuit
- Ferrari World
- Yas Viceroy
- Yaz Plaza Hotel
- Masdar City
Dubai Arabian Treasures Walking Tour (1 hour; October 1 to April 31):
Start with a traditional abra boat ride across busy Dubai Creek, for a walking tour around some of the city’s beguiling markets. See where merchants have traded for centuries, breathe in the aroma of the fragrant Spice Souk, and hear tips for successful haggling at the world-famous Gold Souk. Your exciting 1-hour tour also visits Khan Murjan Souk, an underground market with magnificent 14th-century Arabian architecture.
Dubai Arabian Dhow Cruise (1 hour):
See the sights of Dubai Creek from a traditional dhow boat while learning about the history of the famous stretch of water. See where the city’s sea merchants have traded for centuries and marvel at the traditional and modern buildings that comprise the international face of Dubai that you see today. Sail to the mouth of the creek to admire stunning views of the Arabian Gulf before returning to the quay where you can reboard your hop-on-hop-off bus, if you wish. Complementary refreshments are available on board.
Dubai Wafi Welcome Card:
Use your Welcome Card at Wafi shopping mall in Dubai to enjoy savings of up to 20 percent on purchases at select outlets.
Round-Trip Shuttle Services:
- Daily shuttle service between Dubai Festival City and Wafi shopping mall; service runs on the hour from 10am to 7pm
- Daily shuttle service between Abu Dhabi and Yas Island
- Dubai Museum
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House in Dubai
- Sky Tower at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi plus a 20% discount on coffee
The hop-on hop-off tour is always a must for me but I was confused about the logistics of the 2-day pass and sadly because of that I missed the whole Abu Dhabi trip that I had paid a premium for.
Hop on hop off tours were great. My only improvement to the Abu Dhabi ticket would be to operate longer into the day or offer more frequent buses. We caught the only shuttle from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and never made it around the entire loop that day. This might have been due to travelling at the end of September. Maybe there are more frequent buses earlier in the summer. Overall a great way to see the highlights of two cities.