- Entrance ticket to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Watch a multi-media presentation about Dubai and Burj Khalifa
- Ride up to the 124th-floor observation deck in a high-speed elevator
- Marvel at incredible vistas over the city, ocean and desert from one of the world's tallest observation decks
- Use the telescopes to see top Dubai attractions including Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wasserspiele im DunkelnPhoto by: Dieter H
- WasserspielePhoto by: Dieter H
- WolkenkratzerPhoto by: Dieter H
- StadtblickPhoto by: Dieter H
- Der große SchatenPhoto by: Dieter H
- Ein super ErlebnissPhoto by: Dieter H
- Dubai from Burj KhalifaPhoto by: James E
- im Mall DubaiPhoto by: robidog
- At the TopPhoto by: Daniela B
- Outside looking up at nightPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- At the TopPhoto by: Rox-Anne H
- Burj Khalifa At The TopPhoto by: H.A.J. D
- Burj Khalifa ViewPhoto by: Tracy F
- My first stop in DubaiPhoto by: JoLyn B
- The Burj KhalifaPhoto by: Don G S
- On a clear dayPhoto by: Don G S
- From the topPhoto by: Don G S
- Nice viewPhoto by: Fabian S
- Nice viewPhoto by: Fabian S
- At the topPhoto by: Fabian S
What You Can Expect
Glimpse the incredible views of the soaring tower at the end of the sidewalk, and thrill as an elevator whisks you at speeds of up to 33 feet (10 meters) every second to the 124th-floor observation point.
Take in the stupendous views as the elevator opens and walk the full perimeter of the full-height, wrap-round glass walls. Marvel at the astonishing panoramas that stretch across the Palm Jumeirah, sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab and the gleaming yachts of Dubai Marina, and to the desert and Persian Gulf. If you’ve chosen to visit in the evening, admire the dazzling skyline of Dubai stretched below in a blaze of illuminations.
Stroll the full perimeter of the deck and soak up the views from every direction. Home in on particular landmarks with the state-of-the-art telescopes and view the time-travel virtual snapshots that take you through their history.
If the weather allows, visit the outdoor terrace to experience the full force of the open views. And before you leave, perhaps buy some Burj Khalifa mementos (own expense) at the gift store.
Most visitors feel that an hour to 90 minutes is sufficient to fully appreciate the views, but feel free to stay longer — your ticket lets you spend as long you wish at ‘At the Top.’
Your experience ends when you ride the elevator back down the tower and then leave Dubai Mall.
We went @ 9:30am and had no problem with crowds. Our view, however, was somewhat obscured by the sky being overcast but I enjoyed the experience thoroughly!
Awesome experience and the views were incredible. Highly recommend if visiting Dubai. You get a birds eye view of the city and if you're lucky to be up there at night the fountain show is beautiful. 5 out of 5 from us.
We loved every minute of our time at the top. A must do in Dubai! It was easy to exchange our voucher for tickets at the counter. There was a little ice cream stand on the way out that served absolutely delicious ice creams. Don't miss it.
This is a much better price than you get at the door. It is well worth seeing for miles At the Top of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world!!
It is a must do in Dubai. What can you say about the tallest building in the world looking down onto the largest dancing fountain in the world and the first class attention you get when you go the extra mile up to the top of floor 148. There is another option of floor 124.
Outstanding views - well worth it.
Glenda P Australia
Great view even on a hazy day
AMAZING!!!!! A must do if you are ever in Dubai!!!
It was great. No long queue. The whole experience was awesome.
Very nice no issues great job