- Entrance ticket to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Watch a multi-media presentation about Dubai and Burj Khalifa
- Ride up to the 124th-floor observation deck in a high-speed elevator
- Marvel at incredible vistas over the city, ocean and desert from one of the world's tallest observation decks
- Use the telescopes to see top Dubai attractions including Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wasserspiele im DunkelnPhoto by: Dieter H
- WasserspielePhoto by: Dieter H
- WolkenkratzerPhoto by: Dieter H
- StadtblickPhoto by: Dieter H
- Der große SchatenPhoto by: Dieter H
- Ein super ErlebnissPhoto by: Dieter H
- Plattform und Blick auf The ...Photo by: Beate W
- Blick vom Burj KhalifaPhoto by: Beate W
- Top Burj KhalifaPhoto by: Liliana O
- Burj Khalifa, 124th floorPhoto by: nicdobra
- Dubai from Burj KhalifaPhoto by: James E
- im Mall DubaiPhoto by: robidog
- At the TopPhoto by: Daniela B
- Outside looking up at nightPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- At the TopPhoto by: Rox-Anne H
- Burj Khalifa At The TopPhoto by: H.A.J. D
- Burj Khalifa ViewPhoto by: Tracy F
- My first stop in DubaiPhoto by: JoLyn B
- The Burj KhalifaPhoto by: Don G S
- On a clear dayPhoto by: Don G S
What You Can Expect
Glimpse the incredible views of the soaring tower at the end of the sidewalk, and thrill as an elevator whisks you at speeds of up to 33 feet (10 meters) every second to the 124th-floor observation point.
Take in the stupendous views as the elevator opens and walk the full perimeter of the full-height, wrap-round glass walls. Marvel at the astonishing panoramas that stretch across the Palm Jumeirah, sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab and the gleaming yachts of Dubai Marina, and to the desert and Persian Gulf. If you’ve chosen to visit in the evening, admire the dazzling skyline of Dubai stretched below in a blaze of illuminations.
Stroll the full perimeter of the deck and soak up the views from every direction. Home in on particular landmarks with the state-of-the-art telescopes and view the time-travel virtual snapshots that take you through their history.
If the weather allows, visit the outdoor terrace to experience the full force of the open views. And before you leave, perhaps buy some Burj Khalifa mementos (own expense) at the gift store.
Most visitors feel that an hour to 90 minutes is sufficient to fully appreciate the views, but feel free to stay longer — your ticket lets you spend as long you wish at ‘At the Top.’
Your experience ends when you ride the elevator back down the tower and then leave Dubai Mall.
Our trip was nice, view and oranisation on Burj super.
If your visting the burg Khalifa. The extra price to reach the top floor is definitely worth it!!!!
it was a once in a lifetime trip, the views from floor 125 were breathtaking and a wonderful experience to see the city laid out below, all lit up, such a wonderful sight
Beautiful views from Burj Khalifa.
It was a once in a life time oppertunity and it was worth every peny! The view was amazing and the staff were very friendly.
Excellent, Unbelived experience
I highly recommend it! It was an amazing experience! Our guide Hosan was incredible, and the facilities were first class! Highlight of the trip!
All booked in uk before we left.
Easy instructions from viator, coupon printed and easy to find when arrived at burj khalifa.
Would recommend this attraction and viator.