- Entrance ticket to 'At the Top' at Burj Khalifa in Dubai
- Watch a multi-media presentation about Dubai and Burj Khalifa
- Ride up to the 124th-floor observation deck in a high-speed elevator
- Marvel at incredible vistas over the city, ocean and desert from one of the world's tallest observation decks
- Use the telescopes to see top Dubai attractions including Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wasserspiele im DunkelnPhoto by: Dieter H
- WasserspielePhoto by: Dieter H
- WolkenkratzerPhoto by: Dieter H
- StadtblickPhoto by: Dieter H
- Der große SchatenPhoto by: Dieter H
- Ein super ErlebnissPhoto by: Dieter H
- Dubai from Burj KhalifaPhoto by: James E
- im Mall DubaiPhoto by: robidog
- At the TopPhoto by: Daniela B
- Outside looking up at nightPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- At the TopPhoto by: Rox-Anne H
- Burj Khalifa At The TopPhoto by: H.A.J. D
- Burj Khalifa ViewPhoto by: Tracy F
- My first stop in DubaiPhoto by: JoLyn B
- The Burj KhalifaPhoto by: Don G S
- On a clear dayPhoto by: Don G S
- From the topPhoto by: Don G S
- Nice viewPhoto by: Fabian S
- Nice viewPhoto by: Fabian S
- At the topPhoto by: Fabian S
What You Can Expect
Glimpse the incredible views of the soaring tower at the end of the sidewalk, and thrill as an elevator whisks you at speeds of up to 33 feet (10 meters) every second to the 124th-floor observation point.
Take in the stupendous views as the elevator opens and walk the full perimeter of the full-height, wrap-round glass walls. Marvel at the astonishing panoramas that stretch across the Palm Jumeirah, sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab and the gleaming yachts of Dubai Marina, and to the desert and Persian Gulf. If you’ve chosen to visit in the evening, admire the dazzling skyline of Dubai stretched below in a blaze of illuminations.
Stroll the full perimeter of the deck and soak up the views from every direction. Home in on particular landmarks with the state-of-the-art telescopes and view the time-travel virtual snapshots that take you through their history.
If the weather allows, visit the outdoor terrace to experience the full force of the open views. And before you leave, perhaps buy some Burj Khalifa mementos (own expense) at the gift store.
Most visitors feel that an hour to 90 minutes is sufficient to fully appreciate the views, but feel free to stay longer — your ticket lets you spend as long you wish at ‘At the Top.’
Your experience ends when you ride the elevator back down the tower and then leave Dubai Mall.
First class, something you must do. Was less than half the price what the hotel was selling.
Enjoyed the Burj Khalifa experience. If you want to go to a viewing platform at the worlds tallest building... Just do it! It's a must do in Dubai.
Amazing! amazing! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
I was impressed with the view, i was able to see the water fountain show at the bottom. I haighly reccomend arriving at the early evening slot so you can see the city transition to night lights!
No trip to Dubai would be complete without this tour.
If you're in Dubai this tour is a must to appreciate this city from the 124th floor and from 452 metres in the air. For a little extra you can travel to the 148th floor for the tallest observation deck in the world!
Alison W United Kingdom
We all had a great trip, fantastic views and great experience. Definitely worth a visit and would highly recommend.
We just bought the tickets for this through Viator which was a good idea as you could get there and not be able to go up. There are limited number of people per time so get your tickets in advance. Once you get there you do have to turn your voucher in to get the tickets. You also have to walk through the shopping center to get to the elevators that take you to the top. This is fine as the shopping center is beautiful, however if you have trouble walking you should know this in advance.