- 5-hour tour of Dubai’s newest architecture including a visit to ‘At the Top’ at Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea at the beautiful, sail-like Burj Al-Arab hotel
- Dig into finger sandwiches and scones with your choice of tea and coffee
- Snap photos of the soaring skyscrapers fringing Dubai Marina
- Whizz up to Burj Khalifa's 124th-floor ‘At the Top’ observation deck for incredible, 360-degree views
- Watch a spectacular Dubai Fountain show with musical cascades, lights and lasers
- Hear fascinating facts about Dubai’s architectural innovations from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire the 1,053-foot-high (321 meter) Dubai showpiece from outside, and then head inside for a delicious afternoon tea. Take a seat in the plush Sahn Eddar restaurant-lounge and savor a selection of finger sandwiches, pastries, and freshly baked scones. Sip on coffee or tea as you look out at panoramic views through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Next, return to your coach and drive to Dubai Marina to view a cluster of skyscrapers along the shoreline. Then, marvel at more high-rises as you cruise along the multilane Sheikh Zayed Road to the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Crane your neck to see its syringelike peak puncturing the sky before you and your guide get in a high-speed elevator to ‘At the Top,’ its 124th-floor observation deck. Here, stand wide-eyed at the thrilling views over the city, desert and ocean far below.
Once you have fully appreciated the views, descend back to the ground and walk to Burj Khalifa Lake with your guide to experience the Dubai Fountain show. Watch the dancing waters shoot up some 500 feet (152 meters) in the air to the sounds of classical and Arabic music. The splashy show, illuminated by 6,600 flashing lights and lasers, offers you plenty of photo ops.
Your tour ends at nearby Dubai Mall, where you can enjoy dinner or some shopping on your own. Alternatively, your guide can provide suggestions and directions to other must-see spots around the glamorous city.
Fabulous trip - picked up on time - friendly guide with lots of information told in a lighthearted way - had 2 hours at Burg Al-Arab - plenty of time for afternoon tea - then taken to Burj Khalifa for tour - quite a lot of walking so put comfy shoes on - guide found us great view for fountains at 7.30pm - excellent trip. Great to get the two visits in one go as we only had a few days.
Highly recommended, great value for money. Tour guide and bus driver were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Excellent day and well organised.