- 5-hour tour of Dubai’s newest architecture including a visit to ‘At the Top’ at Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea at the beautiful, sail-like Burj Al-Arab hotel
- Dig into finger sandwiches and scones with your choice of tea and coffee
- Snap photos of the soaring skyscrapers fringing Dubai Marina
- Whizz up to Burj Khalifa's 124th-floor ‘At the Top’ observation deck for incredible, 360-degree views
- Watch a spectacular Dubai Fountain show with musical cascades, lights and lasers
- Hear fascinating facts about Dubai’s architectural innovations from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Two iconic venues well worth doing.
What an excellent tour. What a brilliant experienc going for tea. Well worth the money.......then a visit to the world's tallest building an going in a lift that's truly an event in itself. Highly recommended
So well organised - from the pick up at the hotel to afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab to Burj Kalifa At the Top and to finish the fountain show. What a spectacular day with an excellent tour guide.
Great experience .wonderful afternoon tea. Delay with transport but did not detract from a lovely afternoon
The tour guide was extremely rude. Spoke so fast you could not understand any of the narration he was giving on the area. He was pushy, and cut the tour short by an hour cause of Ramadan saying 'it wasn't worth doing the other sites. Apart from that, the Burj Al-Arab was truly jaw dropping, food was amazing even had gold on the cakes, a beautiful gift was giving to everyone a pen from the staff not the tour guide, The Burj Khalifa gave a great view of how amazing Dubai is. It was awesome, you don't feel that high up. Would recommend hopefully there will be a different tour guide though
High tea in style..totally awesome ans worth every penny, the hight tea was great! Wanted 3rds and 4 ths
Absolutely fabulous, we really enjoyed everything about the tour
An absolute must if travelling to Dubai.
The tour was well organised.
The high tea at the Burj Al-Arab was sooo good. 7 courses, even the muffin/ cup cake had gold leaf on it.
The waiter pouring the sparkling was a consummate artist with flair.
The ladies powder room had Hermes perfume to freshen up.
The top of the Burj Khalifa was amazing including that there was a mild sandstorm. 360 degree view, very impressive.
We went to the Mall and waited for the fountain show,lovely. You do not have to do this as they will return you to your hotel.
A well worth tour
Excellent. We loved it. A must do if you have the time!
This tour was amazing!