- 5-hour tour of Dubai’s newest architecture including a visit to ‘At the Top’ at Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea at the beautiful, sail-like Burj Al-Arab hotel
- Dig into finger sandwiches and scones with your choice of tea and coffee
- Snap photos of the soaring skyscrapers fringing Dubai Marina
- Whizz up to Burj Khalifa's 124th-floor ‘At the Top’ observation deck for incredible, 360-degree views
- Watch a spectacular Dubai Fountain show with musical cascades, lights and lasers
- Hear fascinating facts about Dubai’s architectural innovations from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This trip was absolutely amazing and well worth every single penny. We would definitely recommend the trip to anybody who is interested.
Out of this world and we loved every minute of it. Made our first trip to Dubai even more memorable :
This is a must do tour in Dubai. The only way to get entry into Burj al Arab is by Hotel or Dinner reservations. This tour not only gets you inside, but the tea and food about 5 courses only adds to the experience. It is beautiful. Then going to the top of Burj Khalifa is just icing on the cake. Highly recommended
the first tour we were on and it was insightful. as we arrive at the burj al arab for the afternoon tea which was 6 courses felt like royality in this unreal hotel. this was followed by the trip to the burj kalifia which was a sight in its own right. the whole tour was great and defo recommend it :
Two iconic venues well worth doing.
What an excellent tour. What a brilliant experienc going for tea. Well worth the money.......then a visit to the world's tallest building an going in a lift that's truly an event in itself. Highly recommended
So well organised - from the pick up at the hotel to afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab to Burj Kalifa At the Top and to finish the fountain show. What a spectacular day with an excellent tour guide.
Great experience .wonderful afternoon tea. Delay with transport but did not detract from a lovely afternoon
The tour guide was extremely rude. Spoke so fast you could not understand any of the narration he was giving on the area. He was pushy, and cut the tour short by an hour cause of Ramadan saying 'it wasn't worth doing the other sites. Apart from that, the Burj Al-Arab was truly jaw dropping, food was amazing even had gold on the cakes, a beautiful gift was giving to everyone a pen from the staff not the tour guide, The Burj Khalifa gave a great view of how amazing Dubai is. It was awesome, you don't feel that high up. Would recommend hopefully there will be a different tour guide though
High tea in style..totally awesome ans worth every penny, the hight tea was great! Wanted 3rds and 4 ths
Absolutely fabulous, we really enjoyed everything about the tour