- 2-hour Dubai dinner cruise aboard a traditional dhow
- Cruise along Dubai Creek to see the neighborhood of Deira from the water
- Pass Deira’s working souqs and admire the illuminations of central Dubai in the distance
- Enjoy traditional Emirati specialties and international cuisine from the onboard buffet
- Feast on treats such as chickpea and potato curry and umali (a warm Emirati dessert)
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Dubai Creek snakes through the neighborhood, and many say a trip along the stretch of water is the best way to experience Deira. Head to the waterside where your dhow awaits, and hop on board to enjoy your 2-hour cruise. Still in use today for shipping goods around the Indian Ocean, the traditional dhows are a common sight on the waters of Dubai Creek.
Make your way to the lavish onboard buffet, feast your eyes on the food, and then select whatever delicacies you wish to fill your plate. Soft drinks plus an enticing mix of traditional Emirati and international food is on offer; see the sample menu below. Sit down to eat while watching the sights of Deira at night, and admire the glittering lights of Dubai’s skyscrapers in the distance.
Having cruised back and forth along the creek, return to the water’s edge and finally finish your evening experience with a drop-off at your hotel.
First course selection:
- Aloo channa chaat (mildly spicy chickpea and potato curry)
- Assorted bread
- Assorted cheese platter
- Fattoush (bread salad with mixed greens and vegetables), garnished with crispy croutons
- Green salad with Thousand Island dressing or vinaigrette
- Hummus with olive oil and chickpeas
- Moutabel (Lebanese eggplant dip) with pomegranate
- Smoked salmon with capers, horseradish and lemon
- Pasta with a tomato and white wine sauce
- Beef rump steak with mushroom sauce
- Charcoal-grilled mixed meat selection including shish taouk (chicken kebab) and kofta (Middle Eastern meatballs)
- Chicken tikka masala
- Grilled fillet of fish with a buttery lemon sauce
- Potato gratin
- Saffron-infused rice
- Sautéed seasonal vegetables
- Assorted Arabic sweets
- Black Forest cake
- Crème caramel
- Fresh fruit salad
- Umali (dessert made with milk and dried fruits)
fantastic. Very enjoyable cruise with good food and lovely warm evening to enjoy our 2 hour relaxed journey.
Would do this trip again.
The first night we were in Dubia. What a fabulous nigh, Great Cruise , the food was excellent a lot to eat. The staff were really friendly The sites of Dubia at night was beautiful, high recommended .