- 2-hour Dubai dinner cruise aboard a traditional dhow
- Cruise along Dubai Creek to see the neighborhood of Deira from the water
- Pass Deira’s working souqs and admire the illuminations of central Dubai in the distance
- Enjoy traditional Emirati specialties and international cuisine from the onboard buffet
- Feast on treats such as chickpea and potato curry and umali (a warm Emirati dessert)
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Snaking between Deira, the heart of traditional Dubai, and Bur Dubai to the south, the creek winds past many of Dubai’s best-known landmarks, including the National Bank of Dubai, the Spice Souk and Al Maktoum Bridge.
At the jetty, take a moment to admire your beautifully illuminated dhow — a traditional Arabian trading boat of the type once used to ship goods between the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean.
Then, step aboard and feast your eyes on Deira’s sparkling skyline as your dhow sails up and down the gentle creek waters for the next two hours.
Snap photos of Deira and the skyscrapers of downtown Dubai on the horizon, and then, enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner of traditional Emirati and international cuisine. Selections may vary, but you can expect dishes such as assorted Arabic salads, grilled fish and meat kebabs, as well as pasta, steak and a tempting range of desserts.
Take your pick from the dishes, and wash them down with complimentary sodas, as well as additional drinks (at own expense) from the onboard bar.
As you eat, soak in the glittering city lights, revel in the cool evening breezes and enjoy the company of your fellow diners.
Then, when your cruise finishes, step ashore and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Sample Buffet Menu:
- Smoked salmon with capers, horseradish and lemon
- Aloo channa chaat (chickpea and potato curry)
- Green salad with vinaigrette or Thousand Island dressing
- Fattoush (bread salad with mixed greens and vegetables)
- Moutabel (Lebanese eggplant dip) with pomegranate
- Assorted breads and cheeses
- Pasta in a tomato and white wine sauce, cooked at the buffet station
- Chicken tikka masala
- Rump beef steak with mushroom sauce
- Grilled fish in a lemon butter sauce
- Charcoal-grilled mixed meats such as shish taouk (chicken kebab) and kofta (meatballs)
- Saffron-infused rice
- Potato gratin
- Sautéed seasonal vegetables
- Assorted Arabic sweets
- Umm ali (milk dessert)
- Crème caramel
- Fresh fruit salad
Fantastic first night in Dubai .Lovely food and entertainment.
I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to do a detailed sailing of the dubai creek. The dhow takes one on the entire length of the dubai creek close to the dubai marina, right upto the mouth of the creek where it meets the arabian sea. The customer service of the staff is great. The food is very good.The dhow and the toilets are clean. It would definitely be a huge advantage for the company if they would would have live local music or a henna artist on board so that the younger tourists are entertained a little bit more.
Very good dinner and cruise food was very good as was the service
Great tour, great event.
everthing as advertised.punctual pick up.food did not have the choice of a previous dhow dinner cruise i'd taken.enterainment unusual but good.
Pick up at hotel was too early which meant that we sat on the dhow 1,5 hour before departure.
Don't forget a sweater or a jacket. Food was ok.
We were picked-up at our hotel and due to heavy traffic, we were a bit late arriving at the boat. It seemed like the staff welcoming us at the boat was a bit stressed over this fact. On the boat all guests were seated in separate groups. The good thing about that is that those who really wanted their privacy got it. On the other hand, it might have been nice to meet other people as well. The staff on the boat was not looking too happy and the feeling was that they did what they had to do, but a smile would cost you extra. The food was very tasteful, but some of the dishes were out when we were ready to get some and we are really not slow eaters. The view was very nice and it was relaxing floating on the Creek. I think it was a very nice evening, no wow-factor, but nice. I would probably go again just for the atmosphere on the Creek.
Bad weather pushed our flight back so we didn't make it in time for this dinner cruise - I've heard that it is great though so it could be worth doing.
The trip was enjoyable overall but more direction was needed in respect of collecting food from the Buffet. Also we were asked for our drinks order but were not given a Menu or advised of prices so had no idea how much we were spending.
My wife had a fall descending from the top deck after dinner but other than one chef nobody showed any concern
Awesome... enjoyed it!!