- 2-hour Dubai dinner cruise aboard a traditional dhow
- Cruise along Dubai Creek to see the neighborhood of Deira from the water
- Pass Deira’s working souqs and admire the illuminations of central Dubai in the distance
- Enjoy traditional Emirati specialties and international cuisine from the onboard buffet
- Feast on treats such as chickpea and potato curry and umali (a warm Emirati dessert)
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A great night on the waterPhoto by: Nancy G
- Henna TattoosPhoto by: Chuck F
- Selfie on the bowPhoto by: Chuck F
- SylviaPhoto by: Chuck F
- Beauitiful ArchitecturePhoto by: Chuck F
- Huge buildings on the edge of ...Photo by: Chuck F
- The henna tattooPhoto by: Chuck F
- Two ships pass in the nightPhoto by: Chuck F
- River vire from the top deck ...Photo by: Chuck F
- Rolling down the river!Photo by: Chuck F
- Dhow Boat Dinner Cruise in ...Photo by: Jodie A
- buffet avec pates, plats ...Photo by: AURELIE S
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with capers, horseradish and lemon
- Aloo channa chaat (chickpea and potato curry)
- Green salad with vinaigrette or Thousand Island dressing
- Fattoush (bread salad with mixed greens and vegetables)
- Moutabel (Lebanese eggplant dip) with pomegranate
- Assorted breads and cheeses
- Pasta in a tomato and white wine sauce, cooked at the buffet station
- Chicken tikka masala
- Rump beef steak with mushroom sauce
- Grilled fish in a lemon butter sauce
- Charcoal-grilled mixed meats such as shish taouk (chicken kebab) and kofta (meatballs)
- Saffron-infused rice
- Potato gratin
- Sautéed seasonal vegetables
- Assorted Arabic sweets
- Umm ali (milk dessert)
- Crème caramel
- Fresh fruit salad
We were picked up from our hotel on time and thoroughly enjoyed our dhow boat trip. Food was delicious and evening entertainment great. Views from the river at night are beautiful. Length of trip was perfect.
A nice evening on the river with some great food.
A fabulous cruise not to be missed. Really enjoyed it. The food was superb!
A good cruise to see some interesting sights of Dubai. A nice meal and great entertainment by a 'whirling dervish' type of dancer. The weather was perfect and we were amazed by the river traffic, not least the amount of other boats similar to ours. Recommended.
My son and I were picked up from our hotel and taken to the Dhow. The cruise was so relaxing and the food plentiful. We were entertained by a local dancer. A lovely evening which was well worth the money. Thank you.
fantastic trip worth every penny fantastic food
The pick up and drop off service to our hotel made this a perfect tour for our 13 hour layover in Dubai. The setting on the boat was fantastic...lighting, music, great weather. We were one of the first ones there so we were seated up front on the top deck...right near the food! The food was delicious and plentiful. The sights and views up and down the river made Dubai look a city alive at night. Many boats on the river for dinner cruises all decorated with lights and multi-colored ornaments just made the scene even better. It was a perfect and inexpensive way for my wife and I to spend 3 hours of down time just relaxing on the river...I would do it again!!
Very good experience. We were picked up from the Hotel right on time and the food was great. The river journey was excellent and the entertainment was outstanding. Enjoyed every moment of it. Great for the price. A must for any first-timer in Dubai.
This trip - the boat, crew and food were great, we even joined in the dancing! Everything was fab and we will definitely do it again.
The only problem we had was with the pick up from our hotel - they didn't pick us up and we only made the trip thanks to our a car arranged by our hotel!
As this was our 50th wedding anniversary we were looking forward to this cruise along the creek and we're not disappointed. Food was excellent and crew very helpful and friendly. Especially enjoyed the Dubai dates as a welcome aboard