- 2-hour Dubai dinner cruise aboard a traditional dhow
- Cruise along Dubai Creek to see the neighborhood of Deira from the water
- Pass Deira’s working souqs and admire the illuminations of central Dubai in the distance
- Enjoy traditional Emirati specialties and international cuisine from the onboard buffet
- Feast on treats such as chickpea and potato curry and umali (a warm Emirati dessert)
- Make use of a hotel pickup and drop-off from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Smoked salmon with capers, horseradish and lemon
- Aloo channa chaat (chickpea and potato curry)
- Green salad with vinaigrette or Thousand Island dressing
- Fattoush (bread salad with mixed greens and vegetables)
- Moutabel (Lebanese eggplant dip) with pomegranate
- Assorted breads and cheeses
- Pasta in a tomato and white wine sauce, cooked at the buffet station
- Chicken tikka masala
- Rump beef steak with mushroom sauce
- Grilled fish in a lemon butter sauce
- Charcoal-grilled mixed meats such as shish taouk (chicken kebab) and kofta (meatballs)
- Saffron-infused rice
- Potato gratin
- Sautéed seasonal vegetables
- Assorted Arabic sweets
- Umm ali (milk dessert)
- Crème caramel
- Fresh fruit salad
Very good experience. We were picked up from the Hotel right on time and the food was great. The river journey was excellent and the entertainment was outstanding. Enjoyed every moment of it. Great for the price. A must for any first-timer in Dubai.
This trip - the boat, crew and food were great, we even joined in the dancing! Everything was fab and we will definitely do it again.
The only problem we had was with the pick up from our hotel - they didn't pick us up and we only made the trip thanks to our a car arranged by our hotel!
As this was our 50th wedding anniversary we were looking forward to this cruise along the creek and we're not disappointed. Food was excellent and crew very helpful and friendly. Especially enjoyed the Dubai dates as a welcome aboard
it was awesome...
Very enjoyable boat ride where you can see the city at night. The food was plentiful, and delicious.
It was wonderful. Thanks for this Great evening.
Go for an evening dhow floating restaurant trip along the Creek. This was great value for money, very romantic, with mood music. Terrific food, and plenty of it. Don't be afraid to go back for 'seconds'. We LOVED IT.
We were in Dubai for an eight day holiday and this was our favorite outing. It was really well organized. The dhow was beautiful and the food and ambience excellent. Would thoroughly recommend this night out on the water.
The boat tour was excellent. The food was of great quality and more than sufficient. All the staff on board were extremely friendly and helpful and the service was excellent.
A very relaxing cruise, excellect food and well worth the money. This was the highlight of our trip to Dubai. Not to be missed.