- 4-hour sandboarding safari by 4x4 from Dubai
- Try one of the most popular sports in the desert for yourself
- Slide down beautiful sand dunes with instructions from an expert guide
- Enjoy a scenic 4x4 drive across the desert around Dubai
- Relax with a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sandboarding DubaiPhoto by: Adrian S
- Desert sandboarding, DubaiPhoto by: Anonymous
- canPhoto by: John A
- startpuntPhoto by: Cornelis R
- skiautoPhoto by: Cornelis R
- duinenPhoto by: Cornelis R
- Sandboarding in DubaiPhoto by: anton
- desertPhoto by: Matthaeus Z
- Great dunePhoto by: Norman H
- The Dancing Queen of the ...Photo by: Anonymous
- PaulaPhoto by: Michele C
United Kingdom, 02 2008
What You Can Expect
Would go again
Was very impressed with the guide who picked us up on the day at 0730. He was very punctual and made the experience even more memorable!!
it's a little scary at first but in the end it was all worth it!
Transportation was reliable and on time. The driver was nice and informative. The red sand was beautiful. The 4x4 ride was an experience.
has been really funny , with a nice riding across the dunes with a land cruiser
Our tour guide was fantastic. Very animated and discussed the city Dubai on our way to the dunes. When on the dunes his skills on the 4x4 was exciting and exhilarating. Then with the sand boarding he found us a very clean area and we went down it as many times as we wanted. Don't worry about falling cause its soft sand. Of course going back up for another run was the hard part. We had a great time and would recommend it highly!
It was so much fun!! And the guide/driver was extremely nice and gave great personal service. I highly recommend. Be prepared though, climbing the sandy hill back up was very hard work. :)
Very helpful tour guide :)
A great experience for kids and parents. A really good guide. Just check the time of pick up the day before with the local agency.
George, our guide, was relaxed and told us many interesting things about the UAE on our way to the dunes. The dune was very suitable. George took care of us (softdrinks, took pictures, gave us a lot of time).
You have to know that Sandboarding is easier then Snowboading caused by the reduced speed.