- Half-day Dubai city tour with a local guide
- Enjoy a photo by Burj Al-Arab hotel, on Jumeirah Beach
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai, Bastakiya, with your local guide
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Visit the exciting Spice Souq and shop for bargains in Deira Gold Souq
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Jumeirah MosquePhoto by: Catherine C
Philippines, 12 2010
- scenePhoto by: Heather S
- masquePhoto by: Heather S
- river viewPhoto by: Heather S
- Shopping at the soukPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Selfie at the MosquePhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Delivering googs from/to ...Photo by: Zsoldos S
- Water taxiPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Inside Dubai MuseumPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Enterin Gold SoukPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- worlds first 7 star hotelPhoto by: tawana_488
- Gold SoukPhoto by: tawana_488
- dubai creekPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Dubai spice marketPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Burj al ArabPhoto by: TRI H
Indonesia, 01 2015
- Old shipPhoto by: Riina M
- Dubai CreekPhoto by: jolon
- Dubai MuseumPhoto by: jolon
- Water Taxi RidePhoto by: anna
- Burij Al ArabPhoto by: Walter S
What You Can Expect
We were picked up at hotel in cab taken to bus. Tour was excellent. Taken to museum and suiqs. We loved it . Good guide
Whistle stop tour but for us it crammed in the things we missed last time we were in Dubai.
The tour gives picture opportunities at the Burj Al Arab, city skyline etc. The tour does take you across the river on an Abra, to the spice market, and the gold souk. Nice quick tour if you haven't got much time.
A very good introduction to Dubai. Really good local guide. The museum was excellent .
Well organised tour with a very knowledgeable guide made it a good day out.
Great tour...nice experience
highly recommend, i learn so much from this tour
It was a really nice tour. Our guide was excellent, spoke perfect English and German.
The tour was great and very informative about the city of Dubai. The transportation was prompt for pick up at the hotel and very comfortable. I learnt a lot of the Emirate and recommend this tour to all visitors. The price was also very affordable.
Excellent way to see many parts of the city in one day, and an incredible value pricewise. It is a long day, however, and there is no stop for food, so make sure you eat a hearty meal ahead of time!