- Half-day Dubai city tour with a local guide
- Enjoy a photo by Burj Al-Arab hotel, on Jumeirah Beach
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai, Bastakiya, with your local guide
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Visit the exciting Spice Souq and shop for bargains in Deira Gold Souq
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Jumeirah MosquePhoto by: Catherine C
Philippines, 12 2010
- Shopping at the soukPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Selfie at the MosquePhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Delivering googs from/to ...Photo by: Zsoldos S
- Water taxiPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Inside Dubai MuseumPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Enterin Gold SoukPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- worlds first 7 star hotelPhoto by: tawana_488
- Gold SoukPhoto by: tawana_488
- dubai creekPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Dubai spice marketPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Burj al ArabPhoto by: TRI H
Indonesia, 01 2015
- Old shipPhoto by: Riina M
- Dubai CreekPhoto by: jolon
- Dubai MuseumPhoto by: jolon
- Water Taxi RidePhoto by: anna
- Burij Al ArabPhoto by: Walter S
- Dubai museumPhoto by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DubaiPhoto by: noel b
- Water taxiPhoto by: J. Antonio G
USA, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour. The commentator could speak four languages which was helpful. We had the opportunity to get off the bus at some interesting places and were given plenty of time to look around. We would recommend the tour.
The whole trip was excellent but I liked the museum the best.
This is well worth doing. Informative and gives an overview of history and main tourist areas
Great tour with German and English translations. Also, I do not recall the tour guides name but he was really professional and well documented about the places we've visited.
It is a must to do when you are in Dubai.
The tour was outstanding The duration was over 6 hours. Our tour
guide was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful.I would thoroughly
recommend to anyone visiting Dubai for the first time.
We enjoyed this very interesting and informative sightseeing trip through Dubai City conducted by a great tour guide in English and German language. We could discover the new and old Dubai in a sense which a regular tourist would not see. Thank you very much - we recommend this tour.
I went on this tour to save my hosts having to take me around, park etc and feel sure that we saw more than one would even with a local friend. Dubai Museum has expanded since I visited 6 years ago and is interesting to all ages, the short boat trip up the creek is fun. In the souk we had a great review of many spices, and some tasting, then time in the gold market where cold drinks were available as well as gold, scarves and leatherware. Our guide was excellent and the coach comfortable.
Excellent! Wonderful tour. Great english. Lots of historic information that was interesting. He even rearranged travel as we had a tight trip to the airport. I could not be happier.
Great tour!!!! Definitely worth it!!
Fun informative and guide great and boat ride across creek fabulous