- Half-day Dubai city tour with a local guide
- Enjoy a photo by Burj Al-Arab hotel, on Jumeirah Beach
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai, Bastakiya, with your local guide
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Visit the exciting Spice Souq and shop for bargains in Deira Gold Souq
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Jumeirah MosquePhoto by: Catherine C
Philippines, 12 2010
- scenePhoto by: Heather S
- masquePhoto by: Heather S
- river viewPhoto by: Heather S
- Shopping at the soukPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Selfie at the MosquePhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Delivering googs from/to ...Photo by: Zsoldos S
- Water taxiPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Inside Dubai MuseumPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Enterin Gold SoukPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- worlds first 7 star hotelPhoto by: tawana_488
- Gold SoukPhoto by: tawana_488
- dubai creekPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Dubai spice marketPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Burj al ArabPhoto by: TRI H
Indonesia, 01 2015
- Old shipPhoto by: Riina M
- Dubai CreekPhoto by: jolon
- Dubai MuseumPhoto by: jolon
- Water Taxi RidePhoto by: anna
- Burij Al ArabPhoto by: Walter S
What You Can Expect
A very good introduction to Dubai. Really good local guide. The museum was excellent .
Well organised tour with a very knowledgeable guide made it a good day out.
Great tour...nice experience
highly recommend, i learn so much from this tour
It was a really nice tour. Our guide was excellent, spoke perfect English and German.
The tour was great and very informative about the city of Dubai. The transportation was prompt for pick up at the hotel and very comfortable. I learnt a lot of the Emirate and recommend this tour to all visitors. The price was also very affordable.
Excellent way to see many parts of the city in one day, and an incredible value pricewise. It is a long day, however, and there is no stop for food, so make sure you eat a hearty meal ahead of time!
Good overview of the old Dubai. Be prepared to haggle in the souks.
This was a great tour. The commentator could speak four languages which was helpful. We had the opportunity to get off the bus at some interesting places and were given plenty of time to look around. We would recommend the tour.
The whole trip was excellent but I liked the museum the best.