- Half-day Dubai city tour with a local guide
- Enjoy a photo by Burj Al-Arab hotel, on Jumeirah Beach
- Take in views of the white marble dome and minarets of Jumeirah Mosque
- Tour the old quarter of Dubai, Bastakiya, with your local guide
- Enjoy a water-taxi ride across Dubai Creek
- Visit the exciting Spice Souq and shop for bargains in Deira Gold Souq
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Jumeirah MosquePhoto by: Catherine C
Philippines, 12 2010
- scenePhoto by: Heather S
- masquePhoto by: Heather S
- river viewPhoto by: Heather S
- Shopping at the soukPhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Selfie at the MosquePhoto by: Tania_frost
Australia, 12 2015
- Delivering googs from/to ...Photo by: Zsoldos S
- Water taxiPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Inside Dubai MuseumPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- Enterin Gold SoukPhoto by: Zsoldos S
- worlds first 7 star hotelPhoto by: tawana_488
- Gold SoukPhoto by: tawana_488
- dubai creekPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Dubai spice marketPhoto by: Nicholas W
- Burj al ArabPhoto by: TRI H
Indonesia, 01 2015
- Old shipPhoto by: Riina M
- Dubai CreekPhoto by: jolon
- Dubai MuseumPhoto by: jolon
- Water Taxi RidePhoto by: anna
- Burij Al ArabPhoto by: Walter S
What You Can Expect
We only had a day in Dubai and we wanted to see everything so this tour was ideal for us. We were collected promptly from our hotel at 1pm and brought to the tour bus. We started with a photo stop at the Burj Al-Arab and saw the beautiful white beaches which were full of holidaymakers and locals.
The coach was air conditioned which was welcome in the hot sunshine. Second stop was at the Jumeirah Mosque which was very beautiful to see. We also loved the included visit to the Dubai Museum at the Al Fahidi Fort which offered a lot about the history of Dubai. A highlight was the trip across the busy Dubai Creek in an Abra water taxi to visit both the Spice Souk and the Gold Souk in the Deira old town area. We were dropped off at the Dubai Mall to see the Burj Khalifa from where we made our own way home. Our only regret was not seeing the The Palm Islands.
Excellent service pick up and return . The Dubai Museum was a wonderful insight into the past. The visit to the spice and gold souk was good . The guide was pleasant and informative.
The mandatory tipping was an unnecessary end to a great tour.
Great quick way to see city!
Our guide was fantastic,thoroughly enjoyed the half day tour of Dubai.
We were picked up at hotel in cab taken to bus. Tour was excellent. Taken to museum and suiqs. We loved it . Good guide
Whistle stop tour but for us it crammed in the things we missed last time we were in Dubai.
The tour gives picture opportunities at the Burj Al Arab, city skyline etc. The tour does take you across the river on an Abra, to the spice market, and the gold souk. Nice quick tour if you haven't got much time.
A very good introduction to Dubai. Really good local guide. The museum was excellent .
Well organised tour with a very knowledgeable guide made it a good day out.
Great tour...nice experience