- Dubai helicopter and desert camp combo tour, spread over two days
- Soar over the city to ogle views of Dubai’s urban landscape and the Persian Gulf
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of incredible city landmarks such as Burj Al-Arab and Burj Khalifa
- Explore the desert that surrounds Dubai by 4x4 vehicle, driven by a local guide
- Spend an evening at a Bedouin-inspired desert camp and try riding a camel
- Watch a belly dancing show as the sun sets while enjoying a BBQ dinner
What You Can Expect
First course (buffet selection):
- Arabic bread
- Green salad with tomato and cucumber
- Barbequed potatoes
- Beef burgers
- Lamb chops
- Lentil curry
- Marinated chicken
- Sautéed onions
- Steamed rice
- Arabic coffee and dates
Our helicopter ride was cancelled due to weather conditions however the dessert camp experience was amazing
The trip was well organised especially helicopter flight. We had a lot of fun on the desert safary then. Dinner was fantastic as well. Highly recomended!
This tour was amazing!
The combo of helicopter and desert experience was the experience of life time and
It's worth every penny.
This was a great tour which the company were great at accomodating us and doing it all on one day.
Helicopter tour seemed to last a few moments but saw so much.
The dessert safari was totally different. We enjoyed the drive through the dunes but not so keen on the later element at the camp.
Smooth ride, no issues with the piloting. I wish the ride would have travelled a little higher up over the Jumerieh Palms for a better prespective and photo ops, but thtat is reallymu only suggestion-not even a complaint.
Very professional and smoth transition!
The "2 day tour" isn't that at all. Clearly there has been some mix up between Viator and Alpha Tours because we confirmed pick up times and dates and the following day no one came. We rang the local Alpha tours number and they then told us that the tour was all in the same day! Either way this ruined our entire trip to Dubai! We lost a full day of activities, henna tattoos, camel rides, desert safari, dinner and sightseeing! Not to mention that we then had to spend extra money on dinner, taxis etc for that afternoon and night. Out of pocket over $1000!