- 4-hour tour through Deira’s Gold Souq and the Bur Dubai Village in Dubai, led by an expert guide
- Visit the Bait Al Banat Women’s Museum and haggle for bargains at Deira’s ancient Gold Souk
- Explore the bustling port of Dubai and cross Dubai Creek by abra
- Discover Dubai’s heritage and traditions in the vibrant Bur Dubai Old Town
- Sample traditional Emirati sweet treats and an Arabic coffee
- Ride the city’s new metro to Dubai Mall, an ultra-modern shopping centre
- Gaze up in awe at Burj Khalifa — one of the world’s tallest towers
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I think this is a great way to explore some of the oldest parts of Dubai. See where the city’s trading prowess began at the traditional souks, and then compare the sights of traditional and modern Dubai on a water taxi ride.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The guide Judit was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was very interesting.
The guide was excellent and if you want to understand and experience the real Dubia do this tour. It's not a shopping tour, if you want to browse and shop you are better off coming back, there is a lot to see on the tour so it's best to keep moving, The guide clearly loved Dubai and was keen to shre his knowledge and answer questions. For the first time In my life I questioned, briefly, if democracy really was that important. The women's museum is small and worth looking at. There was one couple and myself on the tour and we all agreed this was the best tour of Dubai if you want to find out what it's like to be a local. The Dhow ride was lovely and the dinner very tasty. I'm so glad I chose this tour.