- 5-hour tour of Dubai’s futuristic architecture and latest developments
- Pose for photos near the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel, just off Jumeirah Beach
- Gaze up at the sky-piercing Burj Khalifa tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings
- Watch the Dubai Fountain Show to see an extravaganza of dancing sprays, illuminations and lasers
- See Ski Dubai, an indoor winter wonderland in the centre of the desert emirate
- Learn about Dubai’s recent growth and architectural triumphs from an expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
It covered just what I was hoping to see.
Was amazing.thanks Dejan... Ahmed Khalifa 00966543425748
This tour was amazing!
Great way to see the new buildings all in.a short afternoon, nice and friendly guide.
This tour is value for money by orient tour. The tour guide is great. An drop off at the atlantis for 0.5 hour would be good. Air-con bus is comfortable and driver is on time and helpful. We also joined the private city tour on the 8th jul and the tour guide from sir lanka is excellent and kind.
Good view of some of the major sites. Visited the Mall of the Emirates to see Ski Dubai and the light fountain show. Guide was on time. Spoke clear English. Good tour for the money. I would recommend.
Rakesh Saxena India
It was good tour to see modern Dubai from near. Guide and car were in time. Music fountain and Burj Khalifa were excellent. Should given more time in Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Tour was value for money.
A very informative tour although I thought very rushed. Our guide seemed pushed for time and did manage to lose two of our party. The sights we saw were magnificent with the highlight being The Dancing Fountains Another tour I would recommend.
For a first time visitor, it was a great tour to get orientated and learn about this fascinating city. Our guide was very good and informative speaking in English and German.