- 5-hour tour of Dubai’s futuristic architecture and latest developments
- Pose for photos near the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel, just off Jumeirah Beach
- Gaze up at the sky-piercing Burj Khalifa tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings
- Watch the Dubai Fountain Show to see an extravaganza of dancing sprays, illuminations and lasers
- See Ski Dubai, an indoor winter wonderland in the centre of the desert emirate
- Learn about Dubai’s recent growth and architectural triumphs from an expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Drive along the vast, 16-lane Sheikh Zayed Road, craning your neck to see the passing high rises. Admire Souk Madinat Jumeirah, an extravagant recreation of a traditional Arabian marketplace. Then, view the iconic Burj Al-Arab hotel. The building stands on an artificial island and soars to a height of 1,053 feet (321 meters), making it a must for your photo album.
Continue to Palm Jumeirah, the man-made island that is one of Dubai’s signature landmarks. Designed in the shape of a palm tree, the sandy archipelago is fringed with luxury villas and exclusive hotels. Pause at Atlantis The Palm hotel — arguably the island’s most famous building — that stands imperiously on the edge of the Persian Gulf.
Next, head to Ski Dubai, the first indoor ski resort to be built in the Middle East. View its giant ski runs through the glass exterior and learn how powerful snow guns renew the snow on the slopes every night, fresh for the next day. Afterward, stop at Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s highest buildings. Dwarfing Dubai’s skyline, this space-age tower stands at a remarkable 2,772 feet (828 meters). Lean back, peer upwards and you might just see the top!
Continue to Burj Khalifa Lake to see the Dubai Fountain Show. Stretching across the water, these performing fountains were designed by WET, the company behind the famous Bellagio fountains in Las Vegas. During a show, they put on a dazzling 5-minute display of theatrical sprays illuminated by 6,600 lights and lasers. Watch spellbound as the fountains dance, twist and shoot water high in the air in time to Arabic and classical music.
After the show, rejoin your coach or minivan and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.