- 5-hour Dubai nightlife tour led by a friendly local guide
- Watch the Dubai Mall fountain show, admiring illuminations, lasers and streams of water
- Follow the lead of locals and visit a popular shisha bar
- Enjoy a nighttime photo stop in front of Burj Khalifa, one of the world’s tallest towers
- Visit one of the city’s top nightclubs, a celebrity hotspot
- Dance the night away under the stars at one of Dubai’s beachside bars
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great way to experience the classy city at night! Having your own guide is the best way to discover the city’s best bars.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Having kick started your evening in style, leave Dubai Mall behind and head out to discover the city after the scorching hot sun sets. First stop is a traditional shisha bar, popular with locals and the city’s eponymous expats, where you can have a go at smoking a shisha pipe. If you don’t fancy it, that’s fine; simply relax with your drink and enjoy the ambiance.
Leave the bar and move to Burj Khalifa, to see it illuminated against Dubai’s inky night skies. The building is one of the world’s tallest, standing at 2,772 feet (830 meters), and so a photo against its lit-up backdrop is a must!
Having posed for photos in front of the iconic Burj Khalifa, head to one of the city’s glamorous nightclubs for dancing and celebrity-spotting! DJs change each night, but you can expect a heady mix of soul, R&B and house – there’s something to suit most tastes. Your first drink is included, and extra drinks are available at your own expense.
After 1 hour inside the nightclub, finish your tour with a visit to a popular beachside bar. Enjoy your drink and then bid your guide goodbye. You can spend as long as you wish inside the bar, dancing the night away under the stars.
Please note: Cover up from the sun outside, but be prepared for the air conditioning inside. Dubai’s bars and nightclubs often operate with strict dress codes (no shorts) so dress to impress to ensure entry.