- 1.5-hour RIB tour around Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah
- Hang on tight as a skipper navigates the motor-powered inflatable boat
- Cruise around the Persian Gulf’s coastal waters
- Jet around Palm Jumeirah and stop on the water for photos near Atlantis The Palm hotel
- Pass Burj Al Arab hotel as well as several royal palaces and a scenic lagoon
- Choose from a selection of start times to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Leave the sights of Dubai Marina behind as you head east to one of the city’s best-known archipelagos: stunning Palm Jumeirah. Built to resemble a palm tree, the island chain is home to luxury villas and high-end hotels situated on the Persian Gulf’s calm coastal waters.
Arguably the top sight at Palm Jumeirah is Atlantis The Palm, the eye-popping hotel perched on the archipelago’s furthermost point. Stop in the water in front of the hotel, and use the short break to take photos of the impressive building framed against the bright lights of Dubai.
Continue east around the palm and cruise toward Burj Al Arab, another equally esteemed Dubai hotel. Widely considered to be a 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab is a true city icon with its distinctive sail-shaped architecture and ultramodern design. After looping in front of the hotel, cruise west along a straight stretch of coast, passing royal palaces and a lagoon, before returning to Dubai Marina.
Tour was great, the Skipper/guide was informative and took photos of passengers with their cameras which was a nice touch. The free cocktail upstairs at the Marriot after (great view) was a bonus
The rib boat tour was an excellent tour of the Palm and the hotels. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and I would definitely recommend this boat cruise.