- Private Dubai desert shore excursion with an expert local driver/guide
- Feel the excitement on a 4x4 drive through the Dubai desert
- Enjoy a camel ride and try sandboarding down the desert dunes
- Visit a desert campsite and get a henna tattoo while watching a tanoura show
- Feast on a barbeque dinner and enjoy a belly-dancing performance
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your first stop is a traditional camel farm to learn how these magnificent creatures are able to survive in the harsh desert landscape. Back in your 4x4, continue traveling across the Dubai desert and travel to the campsite.
Once you reach the desert campsite, hop on board a camel for a short ride across the desert. Next get ready for your adrenaline-rushing experience: sandboarding! Show off your balancing skills while mastering the art of surfing on sand, and race other people in your group down the dunes.
Relax in the campsite as dusk falls, and then start your evening’s entertainment! Get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, if you wish, and then watch a traditional folk dance performance called tanoura. Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner with soft drinks as the sun sets over the Dubai desert, and then enjoy your evening’s grand finale – a live belly-dancing performance around the campfire. Sit back and enjoy the show while smoking a shisha (Arabic water pipe), if you wish, and then travel back to the Port of Dubai.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Dubai for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.