Book and travel before July, 31, 2014 and save 10%
- Enjoy a 40-minute seaplane flight as a Dubai shore excursion
- Enjoy an exhilarating take-off from the sea and then cruise through the skies above Dubai
- Admire aerial views of iconic developments like Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper
- Soar over Dubai’s artificial archipelagos including Palm Jumeirah and The World
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The 40-minute flight flies directly above Dubai’s iconic developments, like Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper, and the Burj Al Arab Hotel – a prestigious sail-shaped building with an impressive accolade of the world’s only 7-star hotel.
Glide above the man-made Palm Jumeirah islands, enjoying perfect aerial views of the tree-shaped archipelago that juts out to sea, and then cruise over to The World – another artificial archipelago comprising nearly 300 luxurious islands formed like the continents of the world. Head back inland and soar above Dubai Creek, seeing how it splits the city into its two main neighborhoods -- Deira and Bur Dubai.
Fly above Dubai Marina, a glitzy canal area lined by luxury yachts and waterfront skyscrapers, as well as the bustling port of Jebel Ali. This maritime marvel is not only Dubai’s trade hub, but it’s also one of the world’s busiest ports. Soar above its cargo ships and then turn around and glide back to the start point. Finish flight on a high note, with an exhilarating sea landing.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to Dubai Port for your ship’s departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.