- 2-hour speedboat cruise around Dubai’s spectacular Palm Jumeirah
- Hold on tight as your boat cuts through the waters of the Persian Gulf
- Admire the Palm and take photos of the soaring Atlantis The Palm and Burj Al-Arab hotels
- Cruise towards The World, the artificial archipelago shaped like a map of the globe
- Help yourself to complimentary water and sodas while on board
- Choose a morning, afternoon or evening cruise to suit your schedule
- Small-group cruise with a maximum of six people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Hop aboard and enjoy the views over the skyscrapers as your boat leaves the Marina for the Persian Gulf. Feel the coastal breezes as the aptly named Sea Breeze picks up speed — it can reach over 40 miles (64km) per hour, so it’s an exhilarating feeling!
As you cruise, enjoy unlimited complimentary water and sodas. Then, watch as the Palm Jumeirah comes into view. The incredible man-made archipelago is designed to resemble a palm tree and is home to exclusive villas and hotels that look out over the water’s edge.
Zoom around the Palm and have your camera ready as you approach its outermost point, where the Atlantis The Palm rises high into the sky. Take snaps of this spectacular hotel, known by many as the Palm’s showpiece building.
Then, your boat turns eastward to see The World, a collection of man-made sand islets shaped to resemble a map of the globe. Admire the archipelago, which is still unfinished, and identify the countries and continents the islands represent before your boat turns around and heads back.
On your return, your captain will slow your boat as you approach the Burj Al-Arab. This sail-shaped hotel is an icon of Dubai and another essential snap for your photo album.
After time to admire this magnificent building, cruise back around the Palm and moor at the marina. Your experience ends with a drop-off at your hotel.