- Dubai by night sightseeing tour by bus with an onboard guide
- Listen to commentary about Dubai’s top attractions, like Burj Al Arab
- See the glittering city lights along Shiekh Zayed Road and around Dubai Marina
- Marvel at Burj Khalifra, the world’s tallest building, illuminated at night
- Stop to see a dazzling 15-minute light and sound display at Wafi City
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Pass along Shiekh Zayed Road, an impressive highway with some 16 lanes of parallel traffic, all lit up in the evening light – making it an intriguing attraction in its own right. Continue past Burj Al Arab, the luxury hotel with an unofficial 7-star accolade, and then look across the coastline to Palm Jumeirah – a man-made archipelago shaped to look like a palm tree.
Sit back and relax as you ride through a neighborhood known to the locals as ‘skyscraper city’ -- an area comprising Dubai Marina with its swanky lit-up yachts, and Jumeirah Lakes Towers, home to 79 high-rise towers set around artificial lakes.
Detour past the world’s largest tower, Burj Khalifra, to see its 163 floors illuminated against the backdrop of Dubai’s inky dark night sky. Then, finish your tour on a high note with a stop at Wafi City, an Egyptian-looking mall complex, to see a spectacular light and sound show. Using state-of-the-art special effects, the 15-minute display is projected across the mall’s buildings. Watch the show from the comfort of your bus, or hop off to get a closer view.
We enjoyed very much the Dubai Night City Tour. Everything was amazing and the tour guide was really terrific! Thank you for a wonderful night!
This was a great tour and it should be one of the first done on arrival to get the lay of the land. There is also the day tour on the top bus