- 7-hour dinner-in-the-desert experience with round-trip transport from Dubai
- Enjoy a 45-minute camel ride to a Bedouin-style camp within a royal desert retreat
- Savor a delicious 4-course banquet followed by traditional music and dancing
- Watch falconry, bread- and coffee-making demonstrations and get a henna tattoo
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
- SolnedgångPhoto by: Annelore W
- ÖkenlandskapPhoto by: Annelore W
- FotostoppPhoto by: Annelore W
- På väg ut i ...Photo by: Annelore W
- Camp DinnerPhoto by: Christian S
- Falcon showPhoto by: Christian S
- Kamel ridingPhoto by: Christian S
- on the ridePhoto by: curtis w
- Best guide everPhoto by: Blanka B
- Camel RidePhoto by: Lei W
- The falcon showPhoto by: Lei W
- Falcon showPhoto by: Lei W
- riding camel in the sunsetPhoto by: BLCUB
- Taxi queuePhoto by: rebecca.lindland
- Erin and GizmoPhoto by: rebecca.lindland
- Bread MakingPhoto by: Aimee R
- HennaPhoto by: Aimee R
- Camel RidePhoto by: Aimee R
- Bedouin style campPhoto by: Charles D
- The CamelsPhoto by: Charles D
What You Can Expect
- Shorbat adas (spicy lentil soup)
- Garden salad
- Onion and tomato salad
- Selection of small dishes such as tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with mint, tomatoes and lemon juice), sambousek (lamb- or cheese-filled pastries), harees (meat-stuffed wheat dumplings) and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Chicken kebabs
- Ouzi (lamb served with nuts and rice)
- Ouzi rice and vegetables
- Fresh fruit salad
- Lgeimat (miniature, saffron-flavored doughnuts drizzled with date syrup)
Great fun. Would recommend the camel ride option rather than the jeep. We saw a lot of animals in the desert during the ride, which was fantastic. Food was very tasty. It is a long night if you have small children though, especially if you picked up with other people who are not part of your immediate party and have to wait for them to be ready to leave also.
Very very good tour. The guide was amazing, the food was pretty good, riding the camel during sunset was priceless.
This was a great end to our trip in Dubai, Hotel pickup from our great and knowledgeable guide Imran, we were placed in a large SUV with some other nice tourists from Europe. We had a pleasurable drive to the nature reserve while Imran filled us in on what our day would consist of.
Once we arrived at the nature reserve, we proceeded to walk in through the gate and it became clear how nice the desert could be. we were provided with complimentary protective head gear to protect us from the sun, and then my wife and I enjoyed a nice Camel ride through the desert to watch some falconry and a nice sunset over a tasty glass of sparkling pomegranate juice. Following that we were taken to the Bedouin style camp for dinner which was very nice, and watched some traditional dances, while indulging in some delicious traditional Arabic cuisine and meeting other tourists from many nationalities. It was a great time, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.
The Desert Experience was excellent! Imraan was an excellent guide! Everything about the tour was top notch. I will highly recommend this tour to friends who plan to visit Dubai in the near future. Such a memory!!!!
This was, hands down, the best activity I have ever booked on Viator. Pick up from your hotel and transportation out to the desert. We chose the camel rides, which I think were the better choice, given that you ride the Land Rovers out to the real'' camp. At the camp, you can also hop on a camel, too. The camp was just awesome. There are a few cool performances, but the real star here is the food. Mountains and mountains of food. Close out the night with hookah under the stars, and you can find a guide who can help to point out interesting stars for you. Hands down, the best.
Take the 45 minute camel ride . The tour is well worth the money .great tour guide . Plenty of food .
Excellent experience. Friendly host, good food and entertainment. Well worth the money.
We had an amazing time. Our guide Mahmoud, was very nice, helpful and entertaining. We learned a lot, while enjoying ourselves immensely. I can absolutely recommend this tour.
excelent tour. very good guides. good food.
Brilliant, more than we expected