- 7-hour dinner-in-the-desert experience with round-trip transport from Dubai
- Enjoy a 45-minute camel ride to a Bedouin-style camp within a royal desert retreat
- Savor a delicious 4-course banquet followed by traditional music and dancing
- Watch falconry, bread- and coffee-making demonstrations and get a henna tattoo
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
- SolnedgångPhoto by: Annelore W
- ÖkenlandskapPhoto by: Annelore W
- FotostoppPhoto by: Annelore W
- På väg ut i ...Photo by: Annelore W
- Camp DinnerPhoto by: Christian S
- Falcon showPhoto by: Christian S
- Kamel ridingPhoto by: Christian S
- on the ridePhoto by: curtis w
- Best guide everPhoto by: Blanka B
- Camel RidePhoto by: Lei W
- The falcon showPhoto by: Lei W
- Falcon showPhoto by: Lei W
- riding camel in the sunsetPhoto by: BLCUB
- Taxi queuePhoto by: rebecca.lindland
- Erin and GizmoPhoto by: rebecca.lindland
- Bread MakingPhoto by: Aimee R
- HennaPhoto by: Aimee R
- Camel RidePhoto by: Aimee R
- Bedouin style campPhoto by: Charles D
- The CamelsPhoto by: Charles D
What You Can Expect
- Shorbat adas (spicy lentil soup)
- Garden salad
- Onion and tomato salad
- Selection of small dishes such as tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with mint, tomatoes and lemon juice), sambousek (lamb- or cheese-filled pastries), harees (meat-stuffed wheat dumplings) and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Chicken kebabs
- Ouzi (lamb served with nuts and rice)
- Ouzi rice and vegetables
- Fresh fruit salad
- Lgeimat (miniature, saffron-flavored doughnuts drizzled with date syrup)
Probably the best activity we have had in our lives, and I have been to 35 countries and over 300 cities. Very well organized from a very beginning. The camels are so great and gentle. We felt as we were swimming in the sand over their tops. The Bedouin camp was almost authentic, except for a very clean and very modern toilet much better than the one at Dubai Airport. The food was very testy and plentiful. Really nothing to complain about. Just our lucky night under the Dubai stars.
The company called the hotel ahead before the tour begin and confirm the time for pick up.The driver tour guide was promptly with the pick up. He was very knowledgeable and humorous. The 45 minutes camel ride was peaceful and enjoyable . The sunset scene in safari was beautiful and astonishing . After that , we were served with a glass of apple cider. and enjoying the falcon show . Then we were heading to the camp where the tour guide explain us with Arabian 's tradition . There we can taste the camel milk , camel meat , berry juice or tea . The tour guide even offer to have more picture time with the camel if you want . The food and performance was good . Then we have a chance to relax and smoke some original shisha. Tour guide then offer your picture and video from the trip to purchase. Then the driver would drive you back to your hotel .I totally enjoyed this trip .
Efficient booking - excellent guide - great experience
Best tour ever! Wessel our tour guide is the best!!! Worth every penny!
The driver/guide picked us up at our downtown hotel promptly and we took a shared 45 minute ride out to the royal desert retreat where we were greeted by additional guides. After donning the required headscarf we were off on our private camel ride - just our family and a guide - for about 45 minutes through the desert you can skip this part if you want and just go for a desert jeep ride. It was really a lot of fun, very peaceful, comfortable and scenic. Our guide snapped tons of photos for us with our camera and they also had a videographer running around the dunes shooting video and stills yes, we bought our video package on a thumb drive later on in the evening!. The camel ride takes you to a spot where you meet up with the other small groups about 70 people in total. There is a falconry demo at sunset, complete with sparkling juice and cushions/rugs to sit on. From there you get into a jeep for a quick 5 minute ride to the faux-Bedouin compound for dinner. The dinner was spectacular. When we were done with the appetizers we thought that was it, but no - the main courses came, each more delectable than the next. Everything was incredible - including the chai with camel milk. After-dinner sheesha was a fun new experience, as was the henna we got. The only thing that seemed a bit perfunctory were the dancers. After dinner, a short jeep ride back to our waiting SUV and driver who took us back to our downtown hotel. I'd highly recommend this tour. Very well organized and a truly lovely way to experience an evening in Dubai and the desert. Great for people of all ages - there were a few kids there as well.
We loved it, every bit of it! Well organised tour from start to finish. Thanks Sameer Sam for taking care of us :-
This was absolutily the best experience we had in Dubai! Everything was just perfect and really exceeded our expectations. The camel safari lasted for about 60 minutes instead of 45 minutes. We had a very nice and funny tourguide the driver who picked us from the hotel and guided throughout the whole experinece. We were very well informed in advance by the organizer and Viator. Perfect dinner experience as well! This is the MUST experience in Dubai! Really worth of money!!
The tour was excellent!!! Great choice of a company! I heard other fellows who stayed at our hotel describing how busy place is the desert where other safari companies operate. We were just few vehicles and it was soooooo peaceful! We were not rushed for anything and enjoyed this adventure to the fullest! We had the camel ride safari-THE best choice of all! I am definitely giving 5 stars! The service , the food and presentation including henna painting were great!
robert c USA
This tour was great. The camel riding was superb and different how often do you ride a camel outside of the far east?
Falconry was great. Nice sundowners served with the exhibit.
Then dinner at the bedouin camp was wonderful. It was obviously a camp made for the tourist experience but all was super. Food was good and drink was plentiful. Obviously nothing alcoholic, but very plentiful. Entertainment was very good.
Camels, falcons, gazelles, and authentic Bedouin dances! What a way to spend a final night in Dubai.