- 7-hour dinner-in-the-desert experience with round-trip transport from Dubai
- Enjoy a 45-minute camel ride to a Bedouin-style camp within a royal desert retreat
- Savor a delicious 4-course banquet followed by traditional music and dancing
- Watch falconry, bread- and coffee-making demonstrations and get a henna tattoo
- Relax with a hotel pickup and drop-off service from central Dubai
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Camp DinnerPhoto by: Christian S
- Falcon showPhoto by: Christian S
- Kamel ridingPhoto by: Christian S
- on the ridePhoto by: curtis w
- Best guide everPhoto by: Blanka B
- Camel RidePhoto by: Lei W
- The falcon showPhoto by: Lei W
- Falcon showPhoto by: Lei W
- riding camel in the sunsetPhoto by: BLCUB
- Taxi queuePhoto by: rebecca.lindland
- Erin and GizmoPhoto by: rebecca.lindland
- Bread MakingPhoto by: Aimee R
- HennaPhoto by: Aimee R
- Camel RidePhoto by: Aimee R
- Bedouin style campPhoto by: Charles D
- The CamelsPhoto by: Charles D
- One of the highlights of our ...Photo by: Sharyn M
- Kamelkarawane in der ...Photo by: Anita Q
Österreich, 01 2015
- die LuppisPhoto by: Marco L
- Die LuppisPhoto by: Marco L
What You Can Expect
- Shorbat adas (spicy lentil soup)
- Garden salad
- Onion and tomato salad
- Selection of small dishes such as tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with mint, tomatoes and lemon juice), sambousek (lamb- or cheese-filled pastries), harees (meat-stuffed wheat dumplings) and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Chicken kebabs
- Ouzi (lamb served with nuts and rice)
- Ouzi rice and vegetables
- Fresh fruit salad
- Lgeimat (miniature, saffron-flavored doughnuts drizzled with date syrup)
excelent tour. very good guides. good food.
Brilliant, more than we expected
Absolutely excellent. Not to be compared with some of the other desert safari's on offer. Every aspect of this package was first class. The hotel pick-up, the camel ride, falconry display, Bedouin camp and meal were all extremely well presented, and most enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone, and would certainly go again when I return to Dubai.
Excellent experience from start to finish, we all really enjoyed this trip, great value for money and so well organised. If you don't do another trip during your stay this one is certainly worth doing to give you an insight to the history of Dubai, its culture and the future - great fun from start to finish and definitely recommended
Loved every minute of this tour....loved the camel ride and the dinner was great in the desert.
The staff was very helpful and gave excellent service.
Would highly recommend this tour! It was great to have the pick up and drop off right at the hotel.
Its one of the best tour I've participated. Dinner was excellent and the food was aplenty. Only thing was the lack of true shisha experience but I guess they don't have that much time. My guide was excellent and takes good care of us.
5 star plus plus plus. Amazing. Guide was terrific. Rode the camels so comfortable relaxing and peaceful as the sun goes down on the desert. Best tour ever. Thanks Hasam
This was definitely the highlight of my trip to Dubai and highly recommend that this is on your must do list. Very professionally run and the camel ride was such fun!! Food is delicious
Highlight of our trip to Dubai. Paulo was great and attentive. The ride on the camels into the desert was something I'll never forget. Mohammed who led our little group was pleasant and accommodating. The falconry talk was very informative, the food very good, entertainment good and the henna art work was done quickly and beautifully. All-in-all I'd highly recommend this tour, very good from start at our hotel until the return.