Upgrade your experience to a private safari tour and enjoy your own vintage Land Rover.
- 7-hour dinner in the desert excursion with transport from Dubai
- Travel by open-roof vintage Land Rover through Dubai Desert Conservation Reservation
- Look out for desert wildlife such as Arabian gazelles and oryx
- Spend the evening at a Bedouin-inspired camp in the grounds of a royal retreat
- Enjoy live bread making and coffee making, falconry display, traditional dancing and more
- A donation to the Dubai Desert conservation reserve will be made on your behalf for participating on this tour
- Upgrade your experience to a private safari tour and enjoy your own vintage Land Rover.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- BEST GUIDE EVER!Photo by: Nelum B
- UAE desertPhoto by: Fortunato I
Australia, 10 2015
- Vintage jeep ride in the ...Photo by: Michael K
- Vintage LandRover!Photo by: Silvia P
- Aperò with falcon!Photo by: Silvia P
- DesertPhoto by: Silvia P
- In the desertPhoto by: Heiko W
- Our luxury ride for the tourPhoto by: Jaleisha J
- Place for hanging out after ...Photo by: Bee San N
- Luxury Desert Experience: ...Photo by: Jodie A
- Our vintage Land RoverPhoto by: Jodie A
- Great photos!Photo by: Amberly M
- Animal LifePhoto by: Amberly M
- Gorgeous SunsetPhoto by: Amberly M
- Land RoversPhoto by: Amberly M
- First CoursePhoto by: Amberly M
- KamelparkplatzPhoto by: Wintertraum62
- Tourguide in AktionPhoto by: Wintertraum62
- Head wrapped and ready to go!Photo by: Janet H
New Zealand, 11 2014
- Dubai Desert ConservationPhoto by: Stevie
What You Can Expect
Head through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, looking out for wildlife such as Arabian gazelles and oryx, after which, marvel at the UAE’s national bird- the falcon- before sunset during the a falconry display. Make your way back to your Land Rovers and travel to the Bedouin-inspired camp in the grounds of a private royal retreat. Make your way past the gently flickering flames of the lights that mark the entranceway, and then hop out of your Land Rover to take a seat at your shared table.
Before your meal starts, enjoy a range of cultural activities are demonstrated around the tables. Enjoy an Arabic coffee, live bread making, henna artists and camel rides before a beautiful 4 course Emirati dinner in authentic goat hair tents on low Bedouin tables. The dishes are mostly traditional Emirati specialties, combining flavors from the Middle East and Asia, after which you can enjoy shisha and cultural dancing.
Take a seat back at your table in time for a cookery demonstration, where you’ll learn how to make local bread. Then, all that’s left to do is to feast on your 4-course dinner under the stars. Like the activities at the camp, the dishes are mostly traditional Emirati specialties, combining flavors from the Middle East and Asia.
After your meal, return to your Land Rover with your guide and journey through the desert back to the camp entrance. From here, board your air-conditioned van to your Dubai hotel, where your experience finishes.
• Shorbat adas (mildly spiced lentil soup)
• Tomato and onion salad
• Fresh garden salad
• Selection of mezze including harees (cracked wheat dumplings with meat), kibbeh (minced meat and rice), sambousek (lamb- or cheese-stuffed pastries), hummus and tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with parsley, mint, tomatoes and lemon juice)
• Ouzi (succulent lamb)
• Chicken kebabs
• Vegetable and ouzi rice
• Fruit salad
• Lgeimat (saffron-flavored fritters)
- Garden salad
- Onion and tomato salad
- Shorbat adas (lightly spiced lentil soup)
- Assorted appetizers such as tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with tomatoes and lemon juice), sambousek (lamb- or cheese-filled pastries), harees (meat-stuffed wheat dumplings) and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Grilled chicken kebabs
- Ouzi (lamb served with spiced nuts and rice)
- Ouzi rice and vegetables
- Seasonal fruit salad
- Lgeimat (mini saffron-spiced doughnuts soaked in syrup)
Great tour, really enjoyed it! Leisure drive through the dunes, beautiful colors at sunset. Interesting falcon demonstration and a warm welcome at the camp. Delicious food was served, good variety of options.
Definitely worth it, thank you for some nice memories
Great evening with lots to do - camel rides, driving through a game preserve, falcon presentation, toasting the sunset with non-alcoholic champagne, liquor is not an option on this tour - not sold or provided dinner under the stars with local foods, all great fun. Word of warning - benches used for dinner can be uncomfortable to someone with back problems.
Very well organized. Our guide Mahmoud was very friendly and informative and took care of my dietary restrictions. I highly recommend this tour.
We had a wonderful time on the safari! Everyone on the staff was so friendly and attentive. Our guide, Hossam was hilarious and so knowledgable. We learned a lot on this safari and enjoyed our day to the fullest. Most definitely the highlight of our trip to Dubai! I will definitely be recommending this safari to all of my friends and acquaintances!
A fun evening that gave us a glimpse of what life used to be like before oil was discovered here. Good photo opportunities. The variety of activities included kept in interesting. The dinner included a variety of local delights to try as well as food we knew we would like.
Awesome cultural experience hands down. Our tour and tour guide were amazing. The beginning to the end were filled with experiences that gave you rich cultural experience...the ride through the desert viewing the oryx and dunes the welcoming drink of sparkling apple and date juice was fantastic...the falcon show was very informative about how the were used to hunt for food...the Bedouin camp site and camel rides were the BEST...the food was amazing as were the native dancers and the dances performed by both men and a women..the henna tattoo I received was beautiful...the staff was very hospitable and wanted to make sure you were enjoying yourself there was also an area to sit and relax to try the hookah...
Just an added note, based on my conversation with others my experience was better on this tour than with the others it wasn't crowded and it offered more cultural experiences than the other tours Just imagine a small group touring the desert watching the sunset ending on a campsite getting to know one another over an amazing meal under the Arabian sky filled with stars...just AWESOME....kudos to Platinum Heritage you lived up to your name and special thanks to Baheep sorry if I misspelled your name hope you know you were exceptional!!! You should be given a raise...Lol
It was really great fun and the guides were really good. Highly recommended
Absolutely fantastic, a great tour, interesting guide and wonderful old landcover.
Top notch excursion. Loved the vintage rovers, desert ride, falcon experience, dinner, camel rides, and dancers. Everything was great!! This is a must do for any first time visitors to Dubai.