- 7-hour dinner in the desert excursion with transport from Dubai
- Travel by open-roof vintage Land Rover through Dubai Desert Conservation Reservation
- Look out for desert wildlife such as Arabian gazelles and oryx
- Spend the evening at a Bedouin-inspired camp in the grounds of a royal retreat
- Enjoy live bread making and coffee making, falconry display, traditional dancing and more
- A donation to the Dubai Desert conservation reserve will be made on your behalf for participating on this tour
- Upgrade your experience to a private safari tour and enjoy your own vintage Land Rover.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Dressed for the dessertPhoto by: Diane M
- Our Land Rover group at dinnerPhoto by: Anne H
- On safari!Photo by: Anne H
- DesertPhoto by: Amanda S
- Vintage LandroverPhoto by: Amanda S
- BEST GUIDE EVER!Photo by: Nelum B
- UAE desertPhoto by: Fortunato I
Australia, 10 2015
- Vintage jeep ride in the ...Photo by: Michael K
- Vintage LandRover!Photo by: Silvia P
- Aperò with falcon!Photo by: Silvia P
- DesertPhoto by: Silvia P
- In the desertPhoto by: Heiko W
- Our luxury ride for the tourPhoto by: Jaleisha J
- Place for hanging out after ...Photo by: Bee San N
- Luxury Desert Experience: ...Photo by: Jodie A
- Our vintage Land RoverPhoto by: Jodie A
- Great photos!Photo by: Amberly M
- Animal LifePhoto by: Amberly M
- Gorgeous SunsetPhoto by: Amberly M
- Land RoversPhoto by: Amberly M
What You Can Expect
- Garden salad
- Onion and tomato salad
- Shorbat adas (lightly spiced lentil soup)
- Assorted appetizers such as tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with tomatoes and lemon juice), sambousek (lamb- or cheese-filled pastries), harees (meat-stuffed wheat dumplings) and hummus (chickpea dip)
- Grilled chicken kebabs
- Ouzi (lamb served with spiced nuts and rice)
- Ouzi rice and vegetables
- Seasonal fruit salad
- Lgeimat (mini saffron-spiced doughnuts soaked in syrup)
This tour was amazing. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. It was a great introduction to Dubai and a pleasant way to spend and afternoon and evening in the desert.
This was a great trip. There wasn't any dune bashing if that's what you're looking for but watching the sun set over the dessert during the falcon demonstration made up for that in my opinion. Definitely take a wrap or jacket as it cools off quickly as soon as the sun sets. The dancer, the food and the incredible views across the desert were incredible. I wore sandals and took them off to walk in the sand and was glad I did as my husband dumped tons of sand out of his shoes when we returned to the hotel!
A must do trip on a Dubai stopover. Great guides, great views and a great meal. One of the best touristy things I have ever done. Highly recommend.
Lots of fun. Highlight of our trip!
The trip was amazing. The driver was great. it was the best money we spent and to let you know they have restrooms there and the food was good and the camp was great also
Excellent experience. Recommend to anyone remotely interested in the geography and history of the UAE. The whole experience was professional and excellently run. Harry was an amazing guide. Must do this tour when in Dubai.
The tour was everything we were hoping for. Great guide and great location. Our teenage daughters loved it.
Thoroughly enjoyed all the activities on this trip. From crossing the dessert in our landrover to relaxing at dinner. Our guide, Hamsa, was very knowledgeable and added to the enjoyment. A great trip to get the experience of the dessert and dessert life. Our son really enjoyed the informative falcon display.
The highlight of my trip! Loved It!
This was a highlight of an extraordinary trip to Dubai. Abi sp?, our guide, was warm and informative. A wonderful experience!!