- Private dinner in the desert experience with transport from Dubai
- Travel through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve by an Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Stop in at a dining site around an oasis in the grounds of a royal residence
- Watch a falconry display as the sun starts to set on the sand dunes
- Enjoy a 6-course dinner in a private sanctuary within the grounds
- Samples of local specialities
- Upgrade you luxury desert experience to include a private Mercedes-Benz SUV
What You Can Expect
- Gently spiced shorbat adas, a stronger richer variation gently spiced. (Lentils, onion, black pepper, cumin, lime, coriander, garlic, tomato, thin noodles)
- Fatoush (Fried pieces of pita bred, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, onion, mint, sumac, olive oil and lemon juice)
- A dish that symbolises hospitality in the region. Spiced Lamb is gently simmered in an underground pit overnight to ensure it is tender enough to fall of the bone.
- Australian Angus Steak (A thick juicy steak grilled on an open fire, drizzled with your choice of sauce).
- Grilled Salmon and Tiger Prawns (Chargrilled Salmon with two succulent Tiger prawns. Served with mixed vegetables).
- Arabic spiced half chargrilled chicken (A world famous Lebanese speciality, marinated chicken grilled on an open fire, served with grilled onion and parsley).
- Grilled vegetable kebabs with Baked potato (Mushroom, red pepper, aubergine and cherry tomatoes, with baked potato).
- Vegetarian Moussaka (Greek inspired dish transformed into a veggie delight. Chickpeas, lentils and cheese).
- Platinum dessert selection (A selection of bite sized seasonal desserts, cakes and other delights inspired by the pure tradition of "la patisserie francaise."
- Lgeimat (Arabic style donuts are drizzled with honey and date syrup).