- Private dinner in the desert experience with transport from Dubai
- Travel through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve by an Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Stop in at a dining site around an oasis in the grounds of a royal residence
- Watch a falconry display as the sun starts to set on the sand dunes
- Enjoy a 6-course dinner in a private sanctuary within the grounds
- Samples of local specialities
- Upgrade you luxury desert experience to include a private Mercedes-Benz SUV
What You Can Expect
- Gently spiced shorbat adas, a stronger richer variation gently spiced. (Lentils, onion, black pepper, cumin, lime, coriander, garlic, tomato, thin noodles)
- Fatoush (Fried pieces of pita bred, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, onion, mint, sumac, olive oil and lemon juice)
- A dish that symbolises hospitality in the region. Spiced Lamb is gently simmered in an underground pit overnight to ensure it is tender enough to fall of the bone.
- Australian Angus Steak (A thick juicy steak grilled on an open fire, drizzled with your choice of sauce).
- Grilled Salmon and Tiger Prawns (Chargrilled Salmon with two succulent Tiger prawns. Served with mixed vegetables).
- Arabic spiced half chargrilled chicken (A world famous Lebanese speciality, marinated chicken grilled on an open fire, served with grilled onion and parsley).
- Grilled vegetable kebabs with Baked potato (Mushroom, red pepper, aubergine and cherry tomatoes, with baked potato).
- Vegetarian Moussaka (Greek inspired dish transformed into a veggie delight. Chickpeas, lentils and cheese).
- Platinum dessert selection (A selection of bite sized seasonal desserts, cakes and other delights inspired by the pure tradition of "la patisserie francaise."
- Lgeimat (Arabic style donuts are drizzled with honey and date syrup).
This tour was perfect and certainly a high light of our week in Dubai. Our guide was super and he was exceptionally accommodating and shared a large variety of information about the desert, Dubai and the history. I wasn't interested in being a large vehicle and the Mercedes G SUV was perfect but even better still was the amazing dinner that we were served in a private area out in the desert. Thanks Ibrahim, really appreciated your sense of humour.
Our guide Mohammed was simply the nicest guy and the whole afternoon evening was wonderful!!
Not cheap but worth every penny!!