Upgrade your experience to a private Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV and enjoy a private wildlife safari before dinner.
- Private dinner in the desert experience with transport from Dubai
- Travel through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve by an Mercedes-Benz G-Class
- Stop in at a dining site around an oasis in the grounds of a royal residence
- Watch a falconry display as the sun starts to set on the sand dunes
- Enjoy a 6-course dinner in a private sanctuary within the grounds
- Samples of local specialities
- Upgrade you luxury desert experience to include a private Mercedes-Benz SUV
What You Can Expect
Head through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, for an African inspired Wildlife Safari, looking out for wildlife such as Arabian gazelles and oryx, and then hop out of your Mercedes G Wagon to watch the UAE’s National Bird the Falcon perform at dazzling speeds in front of you.
The falcon is the national bird of the United Arab Emirates, and so falconry displays are popular events. Gaze at the magnificent birds of prey looping through the sky and swooping down to the trainers’ gloved fists, and get close-up-and-personal with the birds for a photo, if you wish.
After the display, enjoy a camel ride to a quiet and peaceful sanctuary, and admire your tranquil surroundings, illuminated by flame torches and antique gas lamps. Then, all that’s left to do is enjoy your 6-course dinner — cooked nearby by your private chef — under the twinkling stars. Your menu features flavors from the Middle East and Asia. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
In between eating, you can enjoy a selection of experiences, such as a belly dancing and henna tattooing. You can smoke a shisha pipe (Arabic water pipe) if you wish! Alternatively, just enjoy your food in the romantic private sanctuary.
When you have finished your meal, your guide will pick you up by Mercedes G Wagon. Leave the site, and then journey back through the desert to finish your experience with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
- Gently spiced shorbat adas, a stronger richer variation gently spiced. (Lentils, onion, black pepper, cumin, lime, coriander, garlic, tomato, thin noodles)
- Fatoush (Fried pieces of pita bred, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, onion, mint, sumac, olive oil and lemon juice)
- A dish that symbolises hospitality in the region. Spiced Lamb is gently simmered in an underground pit overnight to ensure it is tender enough to fall of the bone.
- Australian Angus Steak (A thick juicy steak grilled on an open fire, drizzled with your choice of sauce).
- Grilled Salmon and Tiger Prawns (Chargrilled Salmon with two succulent Tiger prawns. Served with mixed vegetables).
- Arabic spiced half chargrilled chicken (A world famous Lebanese speciality, marinated chicken grilled on an open fire, served with grilled onion and parsley).
- Grilled vegetable kebabs with Baked potato (Mushroom, red pepper, aubergine and cherry tomatoes, with baked potato).
- Vegetarian Moussaka (Greek inspired dish transformed into a veggie delight. Chickpeas, lentils and cheese).
- Platinum dessert selection (A selection of bite sized seasonal desserts, cakes and other delights inspired by the pure tradition of "la patisserie francaise."
- Lgeimat (Arabic style donuts are drizzled with honey and date syrup).
$412.10 Save $41.21