- Private Al Ain City Sightseeing Tour- The Garden City
- Enjoy the scenic drive along the Hajar Mountains
- Explore the Hill Gardens, famous for it's archaeological excavations
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your next destination is the largest camel market in the U.A.E, where dealers come from around the Gulf to buy and sell racing animals. Step back in time at the Hili Gardens, famous for the archaeological excavations from the third millennium B.C and the site of some of the UAE's most impressive ancient tombs.
This is an expensive tour and the camel market and the oasis were the highlights. We would have preferred more time at the markets in fact. Could have passed on the archeological site that wasn't.