- Full-day private tour of Al-Ain with transport from Dubai
- Learn all about the UAE’s Garden City from a knowledgeable private guide
- Visit Sheik Zayed Palace Museum to explore the former UAE president’s home
- Explore Al-Ain Camel Market and see camels traded from all around the gulf
- Walk around Hili Archeological Park to see its Bronze Age excavations
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After nearly 1.5 hours on the road, arrive in town and admire the palm trees and leafy streets that attributed to Al-Ain’s moniker. As the birthplace of the influential Sheik Zayed, the city benefited from his patronage and his passion for greenery around the desert. Your first stop is Sheik Zayed Palace Museum to learn about the man and his life in the city as you explore his former home. Discover the picturesque courtyards where he relaxed, and see his bedroom where he is said to have humbly slept on the floor.
Continue to Al-Ain Camel Market to experience a taste of old-world Arabia on a walk around the enclosures. A hubbub of hawkers’ haggling and camels’ braying, the famous market is as colorfully chaotic as Emirati markets get, so soak up the atmosphere and pose for photos in front of the humpbacked beasts that are traded around the gulf.
Enjoy a break for lunch in town (own expense), and then pay a visit to Hili Archeological Park to explore its landscaped gardens and excavations. The site is home to the country’s largest Bronze Age digs, and its remains are thought to date back around 400 years. See the ruins of a grand tomb complete with decorative carvings, and gaze at the mud-brick buildings and crumbling tower foundations that lay scattered around.
In the late afternoon, travel away from the city, and then finish your day with a hotel drop-off in central Dubai.