- 2-day trip by rail and coach to the Ring of Kerry from Dublin
- Drive along the scenic route through southwestern Ireland from Killarney
- Stop at Moll’s Gap for plenty of great photo opportunities
- See the world-famous Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View
- View Macgillycuddy’s Reeks and Ireland's tallest mountain, Carrantuohill
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
What You Can Expect
wonderful. Peter was a very good guide. The hotel was nice, the weather too! The trip with the coach was good organized, we saw interesting places and we had a fantastic place for lunch! you have to do this trip!
Overall it was a good experience with plenty of stops on the coach tour and a very comfortable hotel. Unfortunately this was not matched by our reception at the station in Dublin. The representative was not there when we arrived. When we found him, and he gave us our papers, we found that we did not have seat reservations on the train. We were told we could sit anywhere where the 'reserved' signs were not illuminated. After we had found suitable seats and stowed our luggage, the reservation system was switched on and showed that we were sitting in seats reserved for others. This led to a scramble to find unreserved seats in other carriages. On our return journey seats were reserved and a representative guided us to them. If our first contact had been like this we would have been completely satisfied.