- 2-day train and coach trip to Belfast and coastal Northern Ireland from Dublin
- Journey by coach past the Glens of Antrim on Antrim Coast Road
- View the basalt wonders at the renowned Giant's Causeway
- Stop in Ballycastle and at Dunluce Castle for great photos
- Dare to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge!
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The guys who accompanied us on the train were so nice. We were the only ones in our group so we got a lot of insights on Ireland and it's cultural norms. Belfast was great loved the hotel! and the drive along the coast was stunning. The hanging bridge and Giant's Causeway were just incredible.... so glad we made that trip to Northern Ireland - we saw a LOT in a short time.
Beautiful tour along the coast! Our guide was very knowledgeable and personable and made the bus ride a great sightseeing experience. Giant's Causeway itself was beautiful beyond words. The Carrick-a-rede rope bridge was also a great site to walk around and explore the landscape. My only complaint about the whole tour is the lack of time to do things around Belfast. I had a great dinner at Crown Liquor Saloon, but I wish the tour had gotten in town early enough to take a Black Taxi tour or see the Titanic museum!