- 2-day train and coach trip to Belfast and coastal Northern Ireland from Dublin
- Journey by coach past the Glens of Antrim on Antrim Coast Road
- View the basalt wonders at the renowned Giant's Causeway
- Stop in Ballycastle and at Dunluce Castle for great photos
- Dare to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge!
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a great trip. Our hotel was lovely and central and our knowledgeable guide helped us to decide what to do with our afternoon (we chose the new Titanic Museum). The next day we were picked up promptly from the foyer and joined the coach. We had reserved seats, undoubtably giving us the best view of the coastal sights on our journey. Our driver was knowledgeable and funny and kept us very entertained as we drove to each of the stopping points. The giants causeway is well worth a visit as is the rope bridge if you have the nerve! We would highly recommend this trip.
Thoroughly enjoyed the train ride up with our guide who made arrangements for us to do the 'Black Taxi Tour' which was amazing! Beautiful hotel and excellent breakfast. Loved the trip to the Giants Causeway and to the Rope Bridge. Excellent guides!!