- 2-day trip by train and coach from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay
- Tour the medieval Bunratty Castle and Folk Village Park
- Admire views of from the UNESCO Geo Park-listed Cliffs of Moher
- Pass through the lunar landscape of Burren
- Visit a Doolin pub for lunch (own expense) on the rustic Atlantic coast
- Enjoy a lovely drive along the shores of Galway Bay
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
What You Can Expect
Please note: the Bunratty Castle banquet will not be operating until March 12 due to renovation work
Did this tour with our 15 year old daughter and it was all great. The guides were wonderful, Patrick was informative and so friendly. The cliffs were lovely and luckily it was almost sunny!! The Abbey was the highlight, we were not excepting that and it was beautiful, wish we had more time there! Staying over in Galway was a nice break, might need to go back and see that again! Our guide ( Sean) at the end of the tour made sure we knew where we were going and got off at the tram stop to make sure, made the trip even more special.
Would highly recommend this tour, even families with teenagers!! Viator was a positive experience again. Thank you
This tour was so much fun and we saw so many things in a short time, but got a real feel for the area, both by train and bus. The guides we had on each had us well prepared for the things we experienced. One was Robbie and the other Jim, bus driver was Mike. We saw Galway, a charming city, The Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, and even enjoyed a great medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle, and explored Bunratty Village before we left the next day. Had lunch at a Pub in a little village and gorgeous scenery along the way. Viator is very well organized and take care of everything so you can just enjoy the trip. When I needed to change the day of a trip departure, I was able to reach someone quickly on the phone. They were very accommodating and took care of it right away.