- 2-day trip by train and coach from Dublin to Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay
- Tour the medieval Bunratty Castle and Folk Village Park
- Admire views of from the UNESCO Geo Park-listed Cliffs of Moher
- Pass through the lunar landscape of Burren
- Visit a Doolin pub for lunch (own expense) on the rustic Atlantic coast
- Enjoy a lovely drive along the shores of Galway Bay
- Round-trip transport and 4-star accommodation with breakfast included
What You Can Expect
Please note: the Bunratty Castle banquet will not be operating until March 12 due to renovation work
The guides were helpful and there was plenty of time to explore on your own. The train/coaches were comfortable.
The feast at Bunratty was really fun. Good food and entertainment...Way better than I expected. Great adventure!
Did this tour with our 15 year old daughter and it was all great. The guides were wonderful, Patrick was informative and so friendly. The cliffs were lovely and luckily it was almost sunny!! The Abbey was the highlight, we were not excepting that and it was beautiful, wish we had more time there! Staying over in Galway was a nice break, might need to go back and see that again! Our guide ( Sean) at the end of the tour made sure we knew where we were going and got off at the tram stop to make sure, made the trip even more special.
Would highly recommend this tour, even families with teenagers!! Viator was a positive experience again. Thank you