- Dublin day trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Escape to County Clare on Ireland's west coast
- Enjoy unforgettable views from the Cliffs of Moher over to the Aran Islands
- Explore the tiny town of Doolin, famous world-wide for its local music and four traditional Irish pubs
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These dramatic cliffs are a must-see! The entertaining guides and the enthralling scenery on this tour make the hours on the coach fly by.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Cordula S
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Anastasia K
- Atop the CliffsPhoto by: Kristen B
- CliffPhoto by: Hong F
- On top of the Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: koclimber
- Corcomroe abbeyPhoto by: Henriette K
- Wow udsigtPhoto by: Henriette K
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: jenvald
USA, 03 2016
- Met de bus bij The BurrenPhoto by: Peter B
- Corcomroe AbbeyPhoto by: Mariah P
- The Burren on the way towards ...Photo by: Mariah P
- Walking North, Out of the ...Photo by: Mariah P
- Looking South at the CliffsPhoto by: Mariah P
- King Johns Castle in Limerick ...Photo by: Mariah P
- cliffs of moherPhoto by: cecilia m
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Michelle L
- Cliffs of moherPhoto by: SHUANG L
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Haley R
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Diana M
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: troskeyp
What You Can Expect
Casserini M Switzerland
The cliffs are a MUST to see. After the cliffs we have driven at the Atlantic coast, through a very nice rural area and did some interesting stop.
New and very modern car and a sypmathic driver with a good sense of humour.
The only bad thing was the lunch stop, right on a place with 1 Pub where already 4 other buses were and therefore bad service, totally overloaded and terrible food. But we went for the cliffs and forgot this little negative lunch stop.
Fantastic, amazing scenery made even better by having great weather that day!
Robert D United States of ...
This was a great tour the weather cooperated. My wife and I are so glad we chose this. We were never tired 12 hour day. We had a great driver/guide. More than enough rest stops.
Our tour guide, Bud I think his name was w wonderful and sang great. I learned so much history of Ireland from hime, he was very funny and took a lot of pride in his culture which was very nice. This tour was great, thank you. Liza from Texas
Great tour! Louise was a great guide, informative about the culture, history, and landscape. She teased our driver Larry who was a good sport. Met lots of friendly travelers from all over the world. We lucked out with the weather for most of the very long day. Thumbs up
What an amazing tour!
I was lucky enough to go on a day with wonderful weather. The tour guide, Joey, was very friendly and interactive. He began the trip with a song and then talked for almost the entire time that he was driving. He was very funny and had a lot of interesting facts and stories to tell. The cliffs were magnificent and well worth the time and money. In addition to the cliffs, there are several other shorter stops as you head back towards Dublin that I thoroughly enjoyed. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who is interested in seeing western Ireland!
This was an amazing tour and our tour guide Mike was the reason why. He was so knowledgeable about the country and made the ride enjoyable the entire time. He gave us facts, sang songs, and made jokes along the way.
The tour was nicely set up with stops in different towns to and from the Cliffs of Moher so you were never in the bus for an extended amount of time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Ireland!
Highly recommend this very enjoyable experience! The weather didn't really cooperate but we had a great time nonetheless. As long as you have a realistic idea of how long the tour will last, the better. I would recommend sitting near the front as my party tends to get car sick. It also allows for quicker boarding and unboarding at the many stops. The tour guide was excellent at pointing at unique structures and Irish history, and his recommendations were spot on!
The best tour guide ever. We enjoyed all day and we still singing the songs that our driver/guide singed :