- Dublin day trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Escape to County Clare on Ireland's west coast
- Enjoy unforgettable views from the Cliffs of Moher over to the Aran Islands
- Explore the tiny town of Doolin, famous world-wide for its local music and four traditional Irish pubs
- Transport by luxury, air-conditioned coach
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
These dramatic cliffs are a must-see! The entertaining guides and the enthralling scenery on this tour make the hours on the coach fly by.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Cordula S
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Anastasia K
- Atop the CliffsPhoto by: Kristen B
- CliffPhoto by: Hong F
- On top of the Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: koclimber
- EmuPhoto by: ludwig.docx
- Cliffs of Moher day tripPhoto by: Sam
- Corcomroe abbeyPhoto by: Henriette K
- Wow udsigtPhoto by: Henriette K
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: jenvald
USA, 03 2016
- Met de bus bij The BurrenPhoto by: Peter B
- Corcomroe AbbeyPhoto by: Mariah P
- The Burren on the way towards ...Photo by: Mariah P
- Walking North, Out of the ...Photo by: Mariah P
- Looking South at the CliffsPhoto by: Mariah P
- King Johns Castle in Limerick ...Photo by: Mariah P
- cliffs of moherPhoto by: cecilia m
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Michelle L
- Cliffs of moherPhoto by: SHUANG L
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Haley R
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing. Totally recomend it! It and #39;s a full day tour from early morning to night time. There are plenty of bathroom breaks in between. The views of the countryside are beautiful and the more so of the cliffs, they are spectacular! It and #39;s truly breathtaking!
This day tour is a must. The scenery is amazing, to see the real beauty of Ireland. Our tour guide and driver Wayne was extremely knowledgeable. We enjoyed the history and the humor. I felt like we saw so much that we really got our monies worth.
Incredible scenery and great driver who was informative and entertaining.
Great tour, and the guide, Susane sorry if it not the name was very nice, and a good driver. She knows a lot. And the places are beautiful.
Tour was great! My family and I had an amazing time. John, our your guide/driver, was funny and knowledgeable. Weather cleared up abd we were able to get a great view of the cliffs! Highly recommend!
This was an absolutely wonderful tour to the Cliffs and I couldn't have been happier with it! I think most people have covered the highlights, but I would just like to point out the way our tour guide, Derrick, went above and beyond to make this tour great. I was having phone issues and my phone ended up dying midway through the tour I was using it to take photos and Derrick was nice enough to charge it for me while we were on the bus to the next attraction, so I didn't have to miss out on any photo opportunities! He also knew this great spot at the Burren to take an incredibly cool photo above the water with the cliffs in the background not the Cliffs of Moher but just as cool!, standing on a rock jutting out into the water for those daring enough! On top of all this, at the end of the tour my dad and I decided to try the Brazen Head for dinner, and since he was headed that way anyways he dropped us off on the street so we didn't have to walk. Definitely one of my favorite tour guides and a great tour, don't hesitate to choose this trip to see the Cliffs!
Great tour - the Cliffs of Moher was a highlight, but the rest of the trip was also wonderful!
Amazing experience! Our tour guide was Gabriel and he was absolutely wonderful, hilarious, and very informative, pointing out a lot of landmarks and points of interest that otherwise would have been overlooked. The cliffs were breathtaking and we had lots of time to walk around and explore the area. We also loved that the tour stopped at a small, traditional pub for lunch, it was some of the best food we had on our entire trip! The other stops the Burren and an old monastery were a bit quicker, but still plenty of time to take pictures and enjoy the scenery. Another highlight was our final stop at a little chocolate factory in the Burren, delicious and a great way to end the trip. Obviously you always wish that you could have more time at certain places, but considering we drove all the way across the country and back in a day, we still felt like we really got the full experience and it was beautiful! Definitely worth every penny!
Tony made our entire trip incredible. He has the voice of an angel. When he tells stories, you get a full show -- including sound effects. He seemed to really care that everyone was having a good time. Tony was very knowledgeable. We spent the rest of the trip hoping that we would run into him again. The actual cliffs were also awesome.