- Full-day trip to Connemara and Galway City
- Enjoy a contrast of sightseeing opportunities - from the rugged beauty of Connemara, to the vibrant Galway City
- Take photos at Kylemore Abbey, amid spectacular surroundings
- 1.5-hour boat ride around Killarey Harbour, Ireland's only fjord
- Explore charismatic Galway City at your own pace
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Inagh Valley bjöd ...Photo by: ake.thysell
- Maison typique du ConnemaraPhoto by: Stéphane C
France, 08 2015
- Quiet man bridgePhoto by: Stéphane C
France, 08 2015
- Paysage du ConnemaraPhoto by: Stéphane C
France, 08 2015
- Kylemore AbbeyPhoto by: Stéphane C
France, 08 2015
- Mouton IrlandaisPhoto by: Maria Angeles S
- Galway cityPhoto by: ake.thysell
- Höga berg omger Killarey ...Photo by: ake.thysell
- Connemara Lady tog oss runt i ...Photo by: ake.thysell
- Båttur på Killarey ...Photo by: ake.thysell
- Kylemore AbbeyPhoto by: ake.thysell
- Maam Cross bronPhoto by: ake.thysell
- Turen i Connemaraområdet ...Photo by: ake.thysell
- Unspoiled Connemara RegionPhoto by: James W B
- Lots of sheep!Photo by: James W B
- The busPhoto by: titou34110
- Région du ConnemaraPhoto by: titou34110
- in Connemara at Sheep ...Photo by: Helen V
- Connemara and Galway City Day ...Photo by: Bernie
- POS and quot;motor coach and ...Photo by: Bernie
What You Can Expect
Our trip to Connemara, led by Derek, was most enjoyable from start to finish. We enjoyed the Irish music en route too. The trip was relaxing and informative and we learnt snippets of the countrys history which encouraged us to find out more. We will recommend this company to others and will book again with you if we return to Ireland. Thank you.
This trip was amazing! Everything was great!!! Even the last minute changes! We ended up going to a sheep farm instead of the boat tour, which was an unbelievable great experience and something I wanted to do since I got to Ireland! Loved it!!! Thanks Wil for everything!
Tour incrível, especialmente pela beleza natural da região de Connemara e pela charmosa cidade de Galway. Nosso guia foi ótimo. Um dos pontos altos deste tour é a visita a uma fazenda de ovelhas onde o dono nos mostra como conduzi-las com seu cão. Realmente demais.
Kim L Australia
This was a fun tour. We were on the bus a lot, but that is because you need to travel a long distance. The Connemara was amazing and beautiful. As part of the tour, there was a sheep roundup demonstration, which was amazing being on the side of a mountain, with the lake down the bottom and spectacular mountains all around and a sheep dog in the distance being told directions with whistles and calls in the distance. We then proceeded onto the Abbey for lunch, which was great, I just wish we had a little more time there to explore the grounds. Galway was fun, but not enough time to see things.
Loved it ! The boat trip scenery was beautiful. Liked the Quiet Man bridge and the Abbey also. Ended in Galway city and not Galway Bay , there was nothing really to see there. Overall all was well worth it !!!
great tour and great guide !
Loved this tour. When we told some folks in Dublin we were heading to Connemara, they were not excited for us saying it was a barren, un-beautiful area of Ireland. I beg to differ. I thought the terrain was exceptionally beautiful and unspoiled. The boat ride up the fjord was really exciting and you could just picture the vikings traveling down the waterway hundreds of years before and seeing this land for the first time just as we did. Gab, our guide was exceptional. He was funny, enthusiastic and very knowledgeable not to mention he sang us a few Irish favorites to keep us entertained on the drive back. He made our trip very special and personal. Great memories.- The Brennan Family - USA.
While it was a long day, we had a great time with Sarah as our driver and tour guide on this trip. The small bus was full and the weather was typically Irish, but the scenery and tour stops were perfect. I did enjoy the boat ride on Killary Fjord the best.
A huge thank you to Sarah and the tourist office for contacting us within 30 minutes of leaving the bus when we returned about a package we had left on the bus. We were able to get back to the tourist office and receive it that night before they closed.
We were a small group of 7 n Bud our driver guide is wonderful. He was caring enough to ask if we could take twists n turns so drove with extra care ( I can't take turns but thank heaven for travel pills as well) n took us places not on itinerary as we went along. So we got to see a lot more than a set itinerary. Really appreciated that. We had great experience touring with extreme Ireland thru viator.