- Full-day train and coach trip from Dublin to Cork, Blarney Castle and Cobh
- Travel through Ireland's scenic countryside
- Kiss the famous Blarney Stone
- Free time to shop and have lunch in Blarney village
- Short city tour of Cork
- Moving Queenstown Story Heritage Center in Cobh
- Hosted train travel
- Information pack
- Friendly, professional tour guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_0570Photo by: AMY W
- View from the top of Blarney ...Photo by: cab0118
USA, 11 2010
- Cobh and its cathedralPhoto by: Diana S
Germany, 12 2009
- Blarney CastlePhoto by: Sheryl T
USA, 12 2007
- Blarney CastlePhoto by: mv21134
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Katherine R
- CathederalPhoto by: Lbug
- Blarney GroundsPhoto by: Lbug
- Beautiful Day at Blarney ...Photo by: Lbug
- Castle GardenPhoto by: MommaK
- Lookout TowerPhoto by: MommaK
- Staircase going up to Blarney ...Photo by: MommaK
- Top-most Walkway at Blarney ...Photo by: MommaK
- stairs at Blarney CastlePhoto by: MommaK
- Blarney CastlePhoto by: MommaK
- Blarney CastlePhoto by: KENG CHOOI H
- St Colman's CathedralPhoto by: Lisa D
- Blarney CastlePhoto by: Lisa D
- Enjoying my tour of CobhPhoto by: Lorian L
- Cliffs of MoherPhoto by: Adam S
What You Can Expect
This was a fantastic trip. I toook my wife and 10 year old son. The train was great -- beautiful country side and easy ride. The visit to Cork was really interesting but the best part of course was Blarney Castle. I'm sure my 10 year old will never forget kissing the blarney stone -- what an incredible experience. The Tour staff were very nice and very informative. I would highly recommend booking this trip especially if you only have a few days in Ireland.
glad we selected the option to go by by rail/coach and not just coach.. pleasant train ride. our guide Bob was fun and shared lots of interesting tid bits. we made several stops not advertised on the itinerary. the castle grounds were lovely.. wish i had done my homework, was not aware you climb up to the top of the castle to the blarney stone, be prepared, its not for the faint of heart or claustrophobic !! through out the day we had time on our own to shop and eat which is nice in these tours.. this was a good choice, enjoyed it alot
Our tour guide was fantastic, and made the trip loads of fun.
5 star, I highly recommend this rail and bus tour combo, the rail portion of our tour was very comfy, hosts were professional, knowledgeable and very personable. Loved the Castle and kissed the stone.
It's a long wait to kiss that Blarney stone but how can you go to Ireland and not do it!! A a great tour
This is an awesome tour! Everything was well organized, scenery on the train ride was beautiful. Our tour guide was entertaining, well informed on everything we saw and overall a great guide. Blarney Castle was great, if you can climb the stairs you must kiss the Blarney stone! Overall a great day trip from Dublin.
Awesome day. Guide Peter was great, train ride was great. Worth the time.
This tour and the guide John were awesome!
Our guide Brandon was brilliant. He was extremely knowledgeable and kind. The trip was great.